Chapter 3 - Not Just A Dream

Double update❤️

Enjoy Reading!

*****

Kameela Devgan

"You, okay? " I rushed out the question as I stood up to walk near him.

"I'm...I'm feeling sleepy. " That was his first time feeling that too?

"Yes, I'm only feeling this right now as I would be fully awake all the time. " Is he reading my mind now?

I glanced up at the clock and it was 12.33am. Even I felt sleepy after seeing the time right now as it's too late already.

"Do I have a bedroom to sleep here? " The heck, he's sleeping here.

"Mister, your going back to your place to sleep and there's no any room other than mine here. So, good bye now! " I stood up and was ready to walk to my door so that I could excuse him out but he stopped me from doing so in the middle of the way to the main door.

"Please, Kameela. Let me stay with you. I...I have no place to stay. At times like this, I would only go around places as I would felt fresh unlike now...I really needed to take a slumber. " I was looking at him as if he grew two head.

I-I can't stay with a man. That's also, alone?

But, he seems fragile right now. I swear, he sounds like a child who's lost in the middle of the crowd and it's already late by time.

A night, wouldn't hurt right? Of course, I'm going to shoo him away tomorrow. With a sigh of agreement, I nodded my head positively.

"Does that mean your keeping me? " Huh? Is he pet to keep with me. Why am I even remembering the ending scene from Casper right now?

"You know what, wait a second. " I went to my bedroom and grabbed on a pillow with another comforter of mine.

I took them back to the living room and pushed it on his hands.

"Your taking this couch. Don't ever make a scratch, it's my favorite couch. " He nodded immediately and examined the couch.

For his 6 foot frame, I'm sure that the small two seated couch will be very uncomfortable but what can I do? I can't let him sleep with me. That's also, on the same bed? There's no way I'm doing that!

It's just for a night, tomorrow everything will be settled. Hopefully.

He dragged himself to the couch and put on the pillow along the comforter on place.

"Wait! Don't tell me that your going to sleep in that jacket. " I told and he began removing it. He even had a black long sleeved turtle neck inside and if it's me, I would have drained in sweats for the temperature right now but he looked too fresh as daisy.

I was about to suggest to remove that turtle neck too but one question refused me from asking so.

What if he's not wearing anything inside? I don't want a...hot guy like him laying shirtless on my couch.

He placed his jacket on the floor and began laying on the couch with the turtle neck on. His huge figure struggling to get a well posture on the couch.

I reached for the ceiling fan's controller and put it on the high speed.

I was about to enter the hallway to my bedroom when I heard him saying, "Good night, Kameela. "

I don't know why but my heart began beating super fastly and I even felt a sudden flare of joy as tingles ran passed my body. I practically ran into my bedroom to stop this and as I closed the door behind me, I only prayed one thing.