Chapter 33 - Symbol Of Us

A new update for every awaiting souls....😌✨

Happy Reading!

*****

Kameela Devgan

He moved away from me, completely untangled now, he stared at me in bewilder.

"We w-were in....love?" He asked, something like shock crossing over his face. I nod my head positively and he awkwardly laughed, looking away for a moment.

When he saw me again being all serious about it, he frowned. "You're serious?" I nodded as a yes.

"How....did all that start?" He questioned and I took a deep breath before narrating up to date from the beginning. Just from the very start when I found him in Lisa's anniversary party until the last day he walked out on me.

"I was invisible and I had the ability to make people fall in love? Only you can see me and so I lived with you, whereas we fell in love on that time period?" I nodded my head. "But it sounds impossible."

"I told you that you're not going to believe me." I pushed myself away from him, ready to flee the scene but he caught me by my waist and made me to stay still.

"Wait, I didn't say that I don't believe you. It's just....it sounds far from being possible." He explained to himself as he looked confused.

"I know, it's hard to believe."

"No, no. The thing is....I'm convinced with the fact that I was invisible but....being in love and making other to fall in love, is where I doubt the possibilities. It sounds so unlike me." He shared, thinking something to himself.

"How did you manage it all?" He asked me.

"I did good. You were such a pain in the ass for the first few months, but then, I realized....that I couldn't live without you." I lowered my eyes, avoiding myself from tearing up. "You know, I got drunk for the first time on the night before you changed and I couldn't remind anything back then. I was hurt and confused over nothing so I decided to be alone."

"I regret my decision that day." I was choked with the lump formed by the tears rambling on my eyes. "Only if I knew that you wouldn't be my Love God the next day, I would have spent the whole night with you. We might have sorted out something or even create more memories to reminisce again and again. But I was such a fool. I left you behind and I lost you forever now."

I was on the verge of falling apart while weeping myself off but he had me in place with his arms securing around me tightly. Soothing me in the way that my Love God used to do. "I'm sorry."

Why is he apologizing? "You don't need to say sorry. It happened and none of these were your faults."

"But I forget you. I don't have any single memory except than these cutscenes whenever I see you and also....the need to kiss you." He finished, his hands coming back to my cheeks as he wiped these overflowing tears away.

Our eyes connecting along the progress and it was an exceptional range of communication, which reflects our emotions together. The comfortable silence were piling up our intimacy and again, he leaned down. His lip just within a whisker when we heard sounds of people walking in.

Oh my God, what am I doing? He's not my invisible Love God who I can hide with easily, he's the Adrian Reed Smith.

Panicked, I gasped while pushing him away and walking out of the dressing room. I had my head low and I got bumped straight into someone, who's grimacing soundly at me. "Watch it, fatty."

For where if I was in my common state, I would have begged her pardon but all I was urged to do was to get out of here.

What if we didn't hear anyone coming in? I would be all over the media by tomorrow for kissing the billionaire who I'm working with right now. I might be named as the gold digger who's trying to woo him for the money, so while thanking all Lord, I wandered my way out of the place.