🛩🛬🧳

Please share your thoughts on this story. And need ur support to continue.
_________________________________________

Sk POV

I set my foot in Singapore after my long travel from Melbourne, well it's not going to end there, there is still one more journey in the flight till I reach my home country India.

After a long procedure, I was sitting in the lobby with a coffee cup in hand, waiting for the gate to open.
The announcement was made informing the travelers to board the flight. I quickly gobbled all the remaining coffee in the cup, and rushed to chuck it in the bin.

While I was making my way calmly towards the flight, sorry sprinting towards the flight, I dashed into a strong chest, I looked up to see a 5'11, well fit man in front of me. I was about to open my mouth to say sorry but, pavi clutched my arm and dragged me out of his sight. I had this weird feeling which has occurred due to creating a bad impression on a stranger. As a introvert that is what we feel, even not passing a sorry will make you go crazy with thoughts.

I stole my window seat after placing the luggage. Pavi took her seat next to me. I was not scared but instead felt something was going to go wrong as this is the first time I'm travelling to India without my parents besides me.

" aii, enna di yosichitu irukka " pavi spoke up.

"Onnu illa di, amma, appa and thambi illama first time in a flight athu naala thaan konjam tension ah iruku, Martha padi onnu illa, dont worry ill be fine."
I replied back.

I leaned back placing my head on the head rest. Closed my eyes, but instead of going to sleep, the picture captured by my eyes of that tall guy whom I bumped into, were flashing. I slightly shook my head trying to concentrate on the sleep which was swallowing me due to the tiredness. After some time we reached India.

I have no idea on who will come to receive me as my parents are not in contact with my grandparents anymore, I couldn't stay over at their house. My dad asked his friend for lending me and pavi a room at his house to which he agreed without any hesitation.

That's when I received a call from my dad.

_________________________________________

Sk Dad: papa, reach ayiteengala da?

Sk: haan pa reach ayittom, aana address?

Sk dad: illa ma raj unnoda number ketan so amchen, maybe call pannuvaan nu nenaikiren.

Sk: oh, seri pa, veetuku poitu amma and vinay kitta pesikiren. Bye, love you.

_________________________________________

The call was disconnected

Sk: " pavi, appa oda friend, raj uncle call pandra varaikkum inga okkaru "

P: seri di

After 5 minutes I recieved a call from uknown number to which I answered guessing it might be raj uncle.

_________________________________________

Sk: hello?

Raj: hello sivaangi ma, na rajavel pesren un appa friend.

Sk: ah, hi uncle appa ippoda sonnaru, that u would call nu.

Raj: oh apdiya, seri ma na ennodaya driver send pani iruken, black Benz car with white stripe in the side.

Sk: seri uncle naanga paathu varom, and thank you so much.

Raj: ada thanks la edhukku ma athalam theva illa, can't wait to meet u. Bye

_________________________________________

We both made our way out and spotted a car matching the details which raj uncle gave us. As we near the car, a man in his late 30's got out of it. He seemed to be the driver.

Driver: vanakkam madam, neenga Dhaana Ms sivaangi and Ms Pavithra Laksmi ?

Sk: yes

Driver: na rajavel ayya odaya driver,ulla erunga madam, na luggage la eduthu pinnadi vakkiren.

Sk: ha seri anna, thankyou

Pavi and I both got into the car, and we started our travel again to raj uncle's house. We reached earlier then I expected. We were taken inside by rajavel uncle who was waiting outside for our arrival. As soon as I placed my right leg into the house, a cool breeze invited me. I changed my sight from down to face straight. As my gaze changed I received a whole new surprise.