🏢🛍🛒

Ak POV

I woke up by the continuous calls, I did my morning chores and was busy attending the business calls. Amma came in to call me for breakfast, but I actioned her, I dont want it, as i dont have time. She just stared at me and went downstairs, but again to return with a plate, which included 2 dosa and takkali chutney. My all time favorite.

Me and pugazh were in a rush to office, we were stopped by appa yelling out my name.

Ak: enna pa

Raj: inniku evening en friend oda ponnu ava friendum inga varanga pa.

Ak: seri pa

I didn't give a head to what he was saying. As I was not interested in topics which include girls. The day in office was devastating and dreadful. Work after work, without rest. It was about 4:00 pm when my phone rang, I answered it after knowing it was amma.
________________________________________

Ak: sollu ma

Devi: ashwin eppo veetuku varuva?

Ak: ippo oru 5 mins la kelambeeruve ma.

Devi: seri pa pathu batrama va.

Ak: ha ok ma, bye
_________________________________________

Pugazh joined me as I exited my cabin.

Ak: dei enakku oru PA venum nu sonnene, athu enna aachu.

P: machan, nee sonna maari,
Not flirty
Talented
Less talkative
Intha mari conditions lam pota yaaru da select ava.

To which I smiled sheepishly. And drove home. As we made our way towards the door, pugazh showed me a meme. Which made both of us laugh like idiots. I went in to see two new girls having their dinner. After getting introduced, I don't know why but felt a connection with her which I didn't know existed until now. She brought up the topic of jobs and that's when I spoke asking her to try out jobs in our company. She first hesitated, then agreed to it. I landed on my bed and closed my eyes to get a picture of her beautiful eyes and lips. Ahh na yen ippo ipdi yosichutu iruken?

I went to my sleeping world that ended up to late Saturday morning. After refreshing myself I made my way downstairs to see my mum and sivu serving breakfast to the other five. Wait 'sivu' ila ila, ava peru sivaangi, mr ashwin romba ovara poitu iruka da, be careful. But wouldn't deny the fact that she looked gorgeous and cute in that chudi.

Ak: goodmorning guys
I greeted as I took my place in the dining table.

Sk & others : good morning

Amma and sivaangi started to serve. I placed the mouthwatering paneer butter masala along with chapathi.

Ak: woww, amma supera irukku

Devi: dei athu na samaikala, sivu samachadu

Ak: wow, sivaangi its really amazing

Sk: thankyou ashwin.

This girl she impressed me, in our first meet and now. Paa enna ponnuda. After eating she got a call from her friend in facetime. her hands waved as she spoke whole heartedly. Her aussie accent in her sweet voice gave some sort of a magical soul. I was admiring her in a way that no one could point it out. She finished her talk with missin you and sam. I was eager to know who sam was. While I was in my thoughts of who is sam, I received a call from unknown number.

(Note that they are all in the living room)

_________________________________________

Ak: Hello Ashwin kumar here, who's this?

?: hello mr ashwin, en voice ah kete na yaarunu unakku terinjurukum

Ak: unakku enna venum.
I yelled to which everyone's gaze turned towards me.

?: chill, bro. Ipdi la kova patta BP increase ayidum.

Ak: just come to the point. What the heck do you want.
I yelled to make the person on the other side to lift their phone away from their ear.

?: I want revenge, for stealing my wealth away from me.

Ak: inga paru Vikram, you lost the client and we claimed them, it's not my fault that ur deal was unappreciated.

Vikram: pothum niruthu, u stole that deal and created a big loss for my company. I snatch everything away from you Mr. Ashwin Kumar.

Ak: unnala enna pudunga mudiyumo pudingiko, just get lost, bye.

_________________________________________

Raj: yaaru pa

Ak: anda Vikram pa, eppa pathalum irritate panran.
I replied in peak anger.

Raj: seri pa atha vidu, sivu and pavi ya kootitu, neeyum pugazhum shopping poitu vaanga.

Sk: illa uncle why disturbing him, naanga poyikirom.

Ak: illa sivaangi, no problem naanum sila shopping pannanum, you can join me.

Sk: ok then na ready agittu vantharre.

She cutely hopped down from the sofa and skipped across the stairs. After getting ready, I started the car and drove towards the shopping centre. In between, now and then I looked out for her immense set of eyes. We got into the mall after I parked the car. Pugazh and Pavithra were in a deep conversation leaving both of us in silence. As we entered into the first store, a man with a black and white tshirt, was rubbing his arms with sivu's shoulder. My blood boiled to witness that, so I held sivu's shoulders and swapped her in my position. A small smile was visible in her face making me think, oh god what have I done.

💜
Sorry guy en tamil konjam kevalama thaan irukkum so adjust karo.
And also sorry for any typing mistakes.

mudinja intha vote icon ah thatitu ponga. 🔔