🤗🤣

Sivaangi POV

Indha Kaylanam is a new experience it has given me a lot, new relationships, people who care for me other than my family, a good friend.

Devi: dei adhukulla saaptutiya, innum konjam eduthu vachuko da

A: illa ma full, enaku podhum

P: Amma, enakku innum konjam venum, na lam avana madhiri odane endhirika maaten.

A: theeni pandaram

We all finished our breakfast, and joined Ashwin at the living room.

Author's POV

They all had fun chats, but stopped when Rajavel brought up a important topic.

Raj: sivaangi ma, why don't you try a job.

Ashwin looked at Raj in shock, Rajavel nodded his head.

Thats when she had a thought on the word 'job'. Why don't she give it a try, after moving from Australia she got married and the thought of work didnt even come up once in her mind.

S: umm, na adha pathi innum yosikala but I would love to continue working here.

A: Sivaangi, why don't you work at our company.

Sivaangi gave him a glare thinking he wants her to work there because she is his wife.

Raj: why not that is a great idea in fact I was going to suggest that as well, vera engayo job poradhuku namma company la ye work panna nalla irukum la

S: illa mama adhu vandhu, I want to prove my talent that is within me, I don't want a job that is offered to me cause i am related to this company or this family.

Raj: listen I already know what talents that are going to be exposed by you are going to be like, you studied business management so why not be Ashwin's personal assistant, additionally no one at office knows about this marriage and you can maintain it like that and reveal it when you feel like it.

Sivaangi looked at Ashwin, he raised his eyebrows, she then closed her eyes for a couple of seconds and then opened it up.

S: I am ready to accept this job offer.

She said that in a jiffy, Ashwin's eyes were wide open, happiness was above limit for everyone present at the living room.

Raj: now that is my girl, seri ne po yu unnodaya files lam ready panni vai ma.

Nodding her head she went upstairs. Not even a second would have passed, Ashwin hugged his dad tight, a tear drop escaped from Ashwin's eye. Devi, pugazh, Mani, and pavi who were witnessing this were ecstatically Happy.

A: Thank you so much pa

Raj: En paiyan Ku na pannama vera yaru pannuva?

A: I love you pa

Raj: love you too da

Mani: rendu perum sendhu engala maranduteengala

Mani, pugazh and Devi stood there with their hand hands on hips. Raj and Ashwin left out a chuckle stretching out their arms for them to join in.

....

Ashwin was sitting on the couch with his laptop on his lap and one hand holding the phone on his ear, sivaangi walked into the room only to spot him multi tasking sharing a conversation with someone on the phone and his fingers of the other hand typing something on the keyboard of the laptop really fast.

S MV: aiyayoo namma dhan tappa nenachutomo, paya pulla unmaila work la full concentration oda dhan iruku, impressive, chi chi not impressive but good dedication. Sivaangi edhuku ne ippo avana paathu impressive nu lam sollitu iruka?