💛

Author's POV

Devi knocked on the door several times calling Ashwin's name. He tried to roll over and ended up sensing the 'bed' was cold. He slowly opened his eyes and jerked Seeing himself sleeping on the floor.

Devi: Ashwin! Endhiri pa time agiruchu

A: haan endhurchuten ma

He replied back once He was back on his foot. he streched his hands hands above his head and yawned. He opened the door to spot Devi ma glaring at him.

Devi: dei maapla ndra porupu iruka anga sivaangi ready agitu iruka, time enna aguthu nu paru ne ippo dhan endhirikira.

A: enna ma panradhu, ponnuku maplaya vida porupu adhigam ah iruku and mapla mela kadhal suthama illaye.

Devi: Dei ipdi lam pesadha da, ellam seri agi ava unna ethupa, nambu.

A: hmm

Devi popped her head inside the door, she noticed that his bed was untouched as in, it the bedspread was completly flat and no crinkles were seen.

Devi: dei enna da bed ah pata ne adhu la padhuta mariye theriyalaye, clean ah iruku?

Ashwin was frozen by the sudden discovery of his mother. He made up a random, non understandable reason.

A: adhu vandhu left side la mattum dhan paduthen so endiruchadhu kaparam I made that side clean and smootged out the bedspread.

He did not even process what he was speaking all cam out of no where.

Devi: seri time agiruchu, po poyu ready agu, pugazh konja nerathula vandhu unaku ready aga help pannuvan.

Devi left after ordering him, Ashwin closed the door leaving a big breathe out, and went to the bathroom to have a shower.

Sivaangi on the other side was touched up with makeup by the beautician.

Beautician: Madam, you look so gorgeous

S: thankyou
She replied back with a smile

Pavi and Sri entered the room and were astonished by her prettiness.

Pavi and Sri: You look amazing

They both gave her a bone crushing hug after she was done with her make up.

Sri: Haldi ke ipdi angel mari iruka na, nalaiku kalyanam Ashwin anna gaali agiruvaru

S: please guys dont talk about that, tomorrow is going to be the worst day of my life.

Pavi: you are going to regret what you just said soon.

S: pakalam pakalam, yaru regret panradhu nu.

Ashwin's room

P: machan paaka apdiye ranveer singh mari iruka da, en kanne pathurum pola