☺☕

Author's POV

It was a hectic day at work, after sometime Ashwin stopped his sightings on his wife and continued on with his work as it was urgent. When he stopped, Sivaangi felt as if she missed something.

It is around 4:00 PM.

A: Sivaangi kelambalama?

S: hmm kelambalam sir

A: adhan office time mudunjuruchu la innumum en sir nu kupudra

A: seri ok ne poyu street end la wait pannu, I will come to pick you up.

S: ok sirrrrrrrr

She stressed on the word making Ashwin leave out a chuckle

She took her phone along with her handbag and made her way to the end of the street. Ashwin shut off all the devices in his cabin, he grabbed Pugazh and drove the car to the street end. Sivaangi hopped in. It was silent, none of them spoke, as usual Ashwin is admiring his beautiful wife who is right beside him. Sivaangi on the other hand knew his eyes were fixed on her and was staring out the window trying her best not to blush.

As soon as they reached home, sivaangi ran upstairs into their room. She locked the door and laid back on it. She closed her eyes remembering all the sweet moment that Ashwin has created for her which included them both. She returned back downstairs after changing into a long red top with black legging. As she entered the kitchen she was welcomed by a flush of soothing coffee scent. The coffee aroma filled the whole kitchen. A strong coffee after a hectic day is a unexplainable feeling.

S: atha that smells really nice

Devi: I know this would be helpful for you both.

S: thank you

Devi: how was your first day of work?

S: very tiring, there were a load of work to do

D: enna ma solra, enna ivan pondati first day office Ku vara vela lam kammiya kudukanum nu theriyadha. Iru avanuku iruku innaiku.

S: aiyoo illa atha, that is actually something that I appreciate about him. When it comes to work he doesn't mind who it is, work is work. Anyways I'm his PA so he did what he had to do

D: ne enga veetu marumagal ah kedachaduku na romba sandosha paduren ma.

Sivaangi gave her a smile. Devi ma passed on a tray with three cups of coffee.

D: idha Ashwin kitayum Pugazh kitayum kuduturu ma aprom neeyum edutuko.

She carefully placed her steps to pugazh's room first. She knocked on the door which was answered a couple of minutes later.

S: Anna, coffee edhuthukonga

P: thank you so much tangachi naane nenachutu irundhen coffee kudikanum pola tonuchu

S: thanks lam enakku illa athai Ku dan neenga sollanum.

She then left to "their" room. She didnt bother knocking as it was their room. She opened the door to see her handsome "husband" in a black short sleeve t shirt with track pants. She stood there looking at him. Hearing the door open Ashwin turned towards it and spotted his wife. He walked to her and called her name out.

A: Sivaangi, Sivu

That "sivu" from his mouth broke her thoughts. Unknowingly she started blushing.

A: hello Mrs Ashwin Kumar ungaladhan, Kaila coffee vachukutu ivlo neram wait panna vaikuringa le.

S: umm, atha coffee kuduthu vitanga, edhutukonga

He took a cup from the tray and placed himself at the edge of the bed. She took her cup and sat at the couch opposite to him. As she was about to take a sip off from her cup, her phone rang. She looked at it and spotted " AMMA 💙 " displaying on the screen. immediately a smile appeared on her face because of how much she missed her family. Ashwin noticed the sudden happiness in her after the ring which made him to smile as well.