😘😒

Long update nu nenaikuren. Typo mistakes irundha manithu vidungal. Tried to bring in the concept of romance, more intimacy on the way, wait for it. konjam over ah ponen na sollirunga pls. And also indha story fast ah move agura madhiri thonudhu, ungaluku?

Author POV

Both have let the other know about their feelings. Sivaangi left his cabin and rushed to her's. This unfamiliar behavior of Sivaangi was noticed by Pugazh. He felt something was wrong, he rushed to Ashwin's cabin. There he was standing in the middle and rubbing his nape.

P: Ashwin

No response

P: ASHWIN!!!
He yelled bringing a lost ashwin back to this world.

A: yeduku da ipdi kathura?

P: hmm, solluvada, ne idayum solluva iduku melayum solluva. Ivlo neram un pera kathiyum enda reaponse um illa, apdi enna yosanai sir ku?

A: hehe, adu onnum illa machan, ne poi velaya paru, apram oru 4:30 pola veetuku kelambalam.

P: edho onnu iruku, seri paravala na poyu en velaya pakuren.
Saying this Pugazh left the cabin.

A: che innaiku ipdi nadakum nu nenachu kuda pakala, analum ipdi nadandadhu oru vidathula nalladu dhan. Aiyoo now she is my girl.

He went back to his work, he needed some help from both Pugazh and Sivaangi so he called them by the telephone to come over to his cabin. And after 2 minutes both of them knocked on the door.

A: come in

They both enter, Sivaangi saw his intense eyes which were focused on the laptop screen, which instantly made her blush.

P: ennada prechana edhuku kupta?

Ashwin now changed his sight towards the duo.

A: Dei andha Russian project la edho thappa irukura mariye enaku thonudhu, that is why I called both of you. Enaku romba tension ah iruku da, this is an important deal, idumattun namaku ok agala na its a big loss.

He informed them with tension written on his face and rubbing his head due to headache. His face disturbed Sivaangi so much,

S: Ashwin, anna, na konja nerathula vanduren.

A: enga ma pora?

S: ada iru Ashwineyy

She went out to the cafeteria kitchen and made a cup of coffee and went back to Ashwin.

S: ungaluku dhan

She streched her arms passing the coffee cup towards him and took a seat opposite to him.

Aathi yaaradi
Yekkam thaaradi
Koththu koththa
Aasa vechi mothamaaga
Thooki poradi

Ashwin looked at her with his eyes filled in love. He grabbed the cup and took a sip.

A: ma, coffee super ah iruku, ne panniya?

S: hmm, illa vangitu vandhen.

A: ei poi solladha

S: theridhula apram enna kelvi, edhum pesama andha coffee ya kudinga.

A: vara vara, unaku vaaiyu romba neeludhu, pathukuren

P: inga na oruthen iruken endaradha marandu neenga rendu perum pesitu irukinga nu nenaikuren. Emma thangachi avanuku mattum dhan coffee ya enaku?

S: avaruku dhana thala valikudhu ungaluku illa la

P: nalla respect

A: dei rendu perayum edhuku koopten neenga enna panuringa?