😍

Target reach agiruchu so here is your next chapter, the chapter you guys were waiting for.

🖤💜💛💙❤🖤💜💛💙❤🖤💜💛

Author POV

Ashwin sat down on the chair in front of the mirror and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was in deep thinking about how Sivaangi came into his life changing every bit of him that he was trying to get rid of himself for a long time.

This day is something that every person dreams of, Ashwin as well, Marriage. Marriage isn't something that can be easily decided in a person's life. Getting married especially to your loved one is an unimaginable moment. It brings out the total happiness that has been inside yourself for your lifetime. Most specifically watching your partner come towards you in those eye-catching wedding attire. And most importantly looking at each other's eyes while knotting the nuptial chain.

(ipdilam enakku eppo nadakum nu theriyadhu, adhukulam neraya time iruku, I have lots of expectations about my future)

Ashwin's mood about this marriage changed completely from being hesitant with this to accepting it whole hearted. This change is after of the clarification with Sivaangi, now that she has accepted him as a friend.

P: Ashwin, va polam time agiruchu

Along with Pugazh and Sam on either side of him, he made his way to the stage where the iyer was reciting a list of stuff rapidly which could not be heard properly. He was made to sit down cross legged. He looked dashing in those white and white Veshti and Sattai. His family, in laws and other relatives were present.

 His family, in laws and other relatives were present

Iyer: Ponna alachutu vaanga

As soon as he heard the iyer say it, he turned his head towards the Bride's room waiting for her entrance. The room's door opened up to reveal a unexplainable beauty. Ashwin almost forgot to breath seeing his love, sorry ANGEL draped in a beautiful Saree.

Hey Yaraiyum Ivlo Azhaga Parkalae,
Unnapol Evarum Usure Thakkalae,
Kadhula Vera Yedhuvum Keakkalae,
Galithan Anen Pora Pokkulae,

Konala Pakura Kovama Pesura,
Channela Matthura En Manasa,
Muthal Murai Paththen Thazhakizh Anen,
Marumurai Parthen Aiyaiyo,
Pala Murai Parththa Paithiyam Avene,

Sivaangi was nervous more than shy as her life is going to change After this point of time, more responsibilities will put on her head, there won't be any chance of her living with her parents anymore, importantly who will fight with her kuttu, he...

Sivaangi was nervous more than shy as her life is going to change After this point of time, more responsibilities will put on her head, there won't be any chance of her living with her parents anymore, importantly who will fight with her kuttu, her brother Vinay? Who will be there to hug him if he gets scolded by mum? He means everything to me, living the rest of my life without him is a difficult task to do.

( I have always thought about this, My brother means everything to me, how am I going to survive without him after marriage? Visiting isn't the same as spending your whole life with them)

With Pavi and Sri on both side accompanying her to the stage. She sat down cross legged as well. The Iyer again recited some sort of spells that both Ashwin and Sivaangi did not understand a bit. He asked both of them to do some rituals here and there, all came to a halt when the Iyer handed the thaali (nuptial chain) to Ashwin. His eyes were filling up with water, he blinked couple of times to get rid of it. He took the thaali with both hand one on each end, he brought it near her neck. He nodded his head asking her choice and she replied with a blink. He tied the first knot still looking at her attractive eyes. He then tied the next two all by himself. The newly wed couple were showered with rice and flowers by the crowd.

Raj, Devi, Krish, Rekha, Vinay, Mani, Pavi, and Pugazh,all had tears flowing through their cheeks. This sight is something both side of the family wanted to witness for a long period of time.

Sivaangi looked at Ashwin with her teary eyes.

A: Na ippove unakku oru sathiyam panni tharen, you won't feel like you would regret this marriage, I promise you that I will keep you happy and far away from evil.

He said holding her hand. She removed his hold on her and held his hand in return as it was her turn to speak.

S: I believe you

These three words were enough for Ashwin to protect her in every situation even if it involves risking his own life.

Ashwin took a pinch of kungumam (kum kum) and gently placed it on the middle of her hairline. She left out a smile and both of the newly wed couple stood up to obtain blessings from elders. They both first took the blessings of Rajavel and Devi. With a smile plastered on their faces they landed their hand on Ashwin and Sivaangi's head, blessing from the bottom of their heart. They went to take Krish and Rekha's blessing now. They both bent down, her parents were Really emotional seeing their little girl get married, it just felt like taking her to school by holding her tiny palm in their's, time does really go fast. She got back on her foot to see them standing there with eyes brimmed with tears. Without a second left to spare she hugged both of them tight.

After a long time of taking blessings, receiving gifts, introducing relative and a heavy load of photoshoot, the couple were exausted. But after hearing a sentence come out of her mum's mouth, she was over the Moon.

Rekha: Ashwin Sivaangi vaanga rendu perum saapda polam late agiruchu.

This made Sivaangi to start jumping as she was starving from when he tied the thaali till now as it has been more than 5 - 6 hours of tiring work. She was told to sit down on the left side leaving the right side to Ashwin. She took her first bite of that mouthwatering biryani, and closed her eyes tasting it with full effort. Ashwin left out a chuckle seeing her. The camera man came in front of them and started to tell them instructions on giving different poses.

S: Ada Ivan vera noiyu noiyu nu saapda modhu kuda enna summa vida maatiya da.

She mumbled in a low voice but it was heard by Ashwin. He started to choke on his food after hearing her scold the camera man. Sivaangi passed him water seeing him choke. Ashwin left out a chuckle after drinking the water.

Camera man: Sir unga wife uh Ku ooti vidunga.

He was about to open his mouth for a joke but stopped when he felt pitty for him.

A: um..

He looked at sivaangi, to which she thought for a moment and nodded her head. He took a small amount rice enough to fit in her ant sized mouth and stretched it out in front of her mouth, she looked at it and gobbled it straight from his hand. Ashwin felt as if he was in heaven right now after feeling her lips on his hand.

Camera mam: mam, its your turn now.

She took a small amount as she wanted what's on her leaf all to herself. It was hard for her to feed him from sitting on the left side. She tried turning and twisting her hand but nothing worked. She left out a pout.

A MV: aiyoo, kolrale. Ippo ne mattum palaya sivaangi ya irundirundha un vaaya apdiye kaduchurupen avloo cute ah iruka.

She turned her chair directing him and found it easier to feed him like that. He purposely placed his lips on her hand for a long time.

After having the biryani it was time for them to leave. Sivaangi's heart started to beat rapidly, thinking about her moving to Ashwin's house leaving her family behind.

🖤💜💛💚💙❤🖤💜💛💚💙❤🖤

Neraya peru Dev wedding ah stop panna try pannuvan nu nenachurupinga but I didnt want to ruin this moment, you will get to know why he didnt stop the wedding in upcoming chapters.

Target:

97 votes
18 comments