😢😊

Late update Ku sorry..🙏🏼

Typo mistakes ku sorry...

But adhuku compensate panna long chapter kuduturuken.

Longest chapter so far.

2200+ words

Author POV

The uncontrollable tears were overflowing from her eyes. The family with whom she lived with all her life, she can't live with them anymore. The tiny fights and arguments with Amma, Enna ketalum vaangi kudukura appa, eppovum tom and Jerry pola fight panna thambi, Ana oruthar Ku edadhu aachu na innoruthar ala thaangika mudiyadhu.

Rekha: paathu batharama iru, avangala torture pannadha. Adi kadi phone pannu, Enna problem vandhalum face pannu, seriya ma

Rekha advised her with watery eyes. Sivaangi nodded her head approving the advise her mum gave her. She looked at her dad, both their eyes were shedding tears, without any delay she hugged him tight and said,

S: I love you appa

Krish: Love you to my darling, I promise you, that you will be taken care of by Ashwin and his family more than us. Happy ah iru da ma.

S: hmm

She broke the hug and whirled her head around trying to find Vinay. She spotted a figure far away from the crowd, she straight away knew it was her brother. She ran to him and back hugged him without leaving a gap to spare. She started sobbing, the crowd including Ashwin was admiring her bond with her family members, importantly her brother. Vinay broke the hug and turned around. He cupped her cheeks and stared at her eyes as if he is conveying something.

Vinay: Edhukku ippo alugura? En akka edhukum aluga kudadhu. She is a brave, strong and independent girl, she does not cry.

S: I will miss you a lot.

Vinay: Even I will miss you more than you do. I have never told you this but you mean everything to me, You took care of me, and cooked for me when Amma was sick. Na idhuvariku I hate you dhan adhigama solli iruken, but now I want you to know that I love you more than anything in the world. I love you akka.

Sivaangi had no words to say, even if she did, it would have not came out of her mouth.

Vinay: you don't have to say anything to me, I can understand how you feel right now. Seri va polam Ellarum anga wait pannitu irupaanga.

Saying this he wiped her's and his tears which were continuously flowing down their cheeks. He placed his right hand on her back and dragged her to the others. The tears were overflowing from her eyes, a drop of tear left out from Ashwin's eyes seeing Sivaangi cry for her family.

They both got into the car, Sivaangi slid down the window and started to wave a bye to her family. The engine of the car started to roar, the window was back up after the family went out of sight.

Sivaangi laid back on her seat and closed her eyes, Ashwin who was witnessing her all this time, held her palm which was crunched up squeezing her fingers together. She opened her eyes and looked at him and
their hand, he shook his head as a no to her situation and wiped her tears, as a reply she gave him a faded smile.

They reached Ashwin's place, she was astonished to spot a huge house in front of her. According to her current remembrance she has not been to his house before.

Devi: Sivaangi ma, valadhu kaal ah edhuthu vachu va ma,

Sivaangi first entered the house with her right feet placed first then followed by Ashwin. There was a cup of rice on the floor, she was instructed to kick that slightly by her mother in law. As per instruction she kicked the cup making the rice in it to spill on the floor.