💍

Author's POV

It has been two weeks Since Sivaangi got discharged from the hospital. She is back on her track. On the other hand, Ashwin was going through hell without not being able to visit or even see her once in this two weeks. He lost his sleep completely, eats only once a day, rarely twice. Rajavel and Devi Both knew his situation and tried to bring him back to normal. Mani was scared and also

Today is engagement. Yes, their engagement, Both the families decided the engagement to be happening in a large hall nearby.

Ashwin just sat there ready for the engagement After getting scolded by his parents Since He was drowned in the thoughts of a Sivaangi who hates him

A mv: Indha naala Namma epdi lam nadathanum nu edhir parthu irupom, ellam Kadavul setting ma, avaru nammala onna vazhave vida maatingiraru.

On the other side

Pavi: Sivaangi, unakku innaiku engagement, en di un moonji ipdi irukku? konjam achu siriyen.

S: Ama di, apdiya en kita ketu ennodaya sammadham vaangi indha engagement and kalyanam nadakura mari solra. Plus Andha Ashwin ah pathale kaduppagudhu.

P mv: edhe, Ashwin ah pathale kaduppagudha? adi pavi, idhe vaayu dhan 'enakku Ashwin mattum dhan pudikum' nu solluchu.

P: appo endha mari mapla venum madam ku?

S: yaara irundhalum no but I want a Ranveer Singh in my life. Dot.

P: Ranveer Singh ah already deepika padukone pickup pannitaanga ma rasaathi.

S: Na enna exactly adhe Deepika oda Ranveer singh dhan venum nu sonnen ah?

P: ennamo onnu, Seri time agiruchu, va polam.

S: ughh

She was not at all interested in this happenings. She had no other option then to please her parents for their happiness. Ashwin was already brought up to the stage. He had his eyes fixed on the enterance of the hall. His eyes glittered as He saw his angel coming towards her king.

Sivaangi outfit