😒🤔

Typo mistakes irundha ennai manikavum

💙

Sivaangi POV

Na kanna muzhuchu paakum bodhu, hospital la irundhen nu terunjuchu. I saw a nurse beside checking the tray that was in her hand.

S: Excuse me, what happened to me, why am i in the hospital?

Nurse: madam, ungaluku oru chinna accident adhan thalaila adi patu iruku. Nothing to worry madam you are fine now.

She called The doctor using the telephone placed on the side table. He came in for a check and told me Im completely alright now and left. What i did not understand was How am I in India? Idha Amma, appa vandha udhana kekanum. Na idha pathi nenachu mudikala adhu kulla Amma, appa, and kuttu came. I was so pleased and happy to see them, i dont know why i feel as if i am meeting them After a long time. After my family's tight hug I noticed a Man in his late 20's along with a family and my friends aproaching me. I felt wierd under his sight, I do not know if it is in a Good way or a bad way. He is handsome and all but I can not judge a person by their looks, neither Im not that type.

I questioned my parents on who They were. What appa answered was a shocking news to me. He said that Man that I noticed earlier is Ashwin and we are getting married. Marriage, now and also with him? I tried to argue with my parents that I didnt want this marriage but Both of them were stubborn on their decision. Ashwin voiced out, I felt as if his voice was so familiar. But what He said sounded so fake to my ears.

' Sivaangi unakku indha kalyanathula ishtam illati paravala '

Who would not think that was so fake. I went into a pool of confusion and decided on my choice. Not for myself but for my parents, They have not asked me anything, They have let me free with choices of my career and life. But regarding marriage, a important aspect in life, They chose him for me, by denying this order I will break their trust and belief on me. I put on my words on this relationship.

' Indha kalyanathula enakku sammadham dhan, en appa Amma kaga I agree to put forward this marriage '

En nu theriyala Na en mudiva sonna udana ellarum romba sandosham ah agitanga. ellaroda siripayum pakum bodhu, Na edho perusa saadhuchuta maadhiri oru feel. Ana andha Ashwin endha reaction um kudukama edho yosuchutu irundhan.

R: appo enna, en marumagal eh othukuta aduthu kalyanam dhan.

A Man who is as similar age as appa spoke up While He made his way toward me and carresed my hair. He seemed to be a Good person but what He spoke about annoyed the hell out of me. The doctor came in and informed us that I can be discharged by tomorrow evening.

R: Krish, Ne thangachi, vinay, Sam and Sri ya kootitu veetuku ponga ena straight ah airport la irundhu hospital ku vandhuteenga poyu rest edunga.

Krish: hmm, Seri da. Ellarum vaanga veetuku poyutu rest edututhu varalam, Sivaangi ma nalla rest edhu stress pannikadha naanga veetuku poyutu varom, seriya?

S: Hmm Seri pa

I was feeling a little uncomfortable without my parents but Pavi the only person who I knew, stood there right beside me.

R: Sivaangi ma, idhu ennoda wife, un atha. Idhu Pugazh unakku anna and this is Mani ennodaya magal and that is Ashwin my son unakku dhan theriyum eh.

After introducing Everyone to me, Uncle ( soon to be my 'maama' ), Mani ka, Pugazh anna, Pavithra and that Ashwin left me with Aunty ( soon to be my 'atha' ), saying They will be outside. Aunty came towards me and her eyes started to tear up suddenly. I was surprised to see tear droplets dribble down her cheeks.

S: Aunty edhuku aluguringa, are you ok?

Devi: onnum illa ma unna indha nelamayilla paaka kashtam ah iruku.

Aww how sweet is she, but I still wanted to interrogate her about what the heck is happening here.

S: Aunty, enakku inga enna nadakudhu nu theriyala but I have a question for you and I want an answer to it, please

She thought for a moment.

Devi: kelu ma

S: Number one, Na epdi and eppo India ku vandhen? Enakku therunja vara Na Melbourne la irundhu vara matum dhan nyabagam irukku.

I could sense that she was Scouting for an reply.

Devi: Ne edhum bayapudadha ma. doctor, unakku accident anadhu nala maybe andha shock la unakku marandhu irukum nu sonnaru.So dont worry.

S: Hmm Seri Aunty but indha kalyanam, en didheen nu kalyanam fix panninga?

Devi: adhu unga appavum Ashwin oda appavum avanga friend ana appave mudivu panni vachadhu dhan, plus jaadagam adhu idhu nu seekiram eh panna vendiyadha iruku

I nodded my head.

Devi mv: Sorry Sivu ma Na un kita ipdi poi solradhu ellam unnodaya nalladhuku dhan, unma therinja un uyiru keh abathu nu doctor solli irukaru. Unnaku koodiya seekiram idha pathi theriya varum.

She went into deep thinking, After a few minutes later she placed three idly on the plate along with thenga chutney and sambar. she grabbed a piece of idly and dipped it in chutney and brought near my mouth. I was taken a back by her kind and caringness. I opened my mouth and analised the taste of the food. It was way better than what my mum makes. She finished feeding me and gave me the tablets that I need to swallow to get better. After having the tablet I felt drowsy and fell asleep.

Ashwin POV

Avaluku enna yarunu kuda nyabagam illadha bodhu Na epdi nimmadiya indha kalyantha nadathuven. nevertheless, on the other hand this is the only way for me to keep her within my sight. Enakulla oluchu vachuruka valiya enna la mattum dhan unara mudhiyum. I entered the ward After Amma came outside. I saw her sleeping charmingly. I took my place beside her on the chair. Staring into her closed eyes, I got reminded of the moment when we would spend time together.

Nee Nenacha
En Kai Pudicha
Ulagatha Thaandi Kooda
Naanum Varuven

Nee Siricha
Enna Kaadhalicha
Unakaaga Thane Naa En
Usura Tharuven

Oru Naal Oru Naal Oru Naal
Naam Vaazhkai Nilai Maarum
Andha Naal Varumey Aanal
Idhu Ellam Seri Aagum

Flashback ( ellarum mela paarunga 👆)

Sivaangi was in her bed 'sleeping', Ashwin entered without making a single noice. He gaped looking at her angelic beauty. Ge really wanted to cuddle her and obtain her tempting pink lip. Her beauty harpooned him towards her. He put his lip in a kissing structure and went closer to her. But before He could place his, she placed hers on his lip and left a peck. She then turned around and continued with her sleep.

A: ei kd, Ne thoongalaya

S: illa

She replied still closing her eyes. He left out a smirk and started to tickle her. Both laughed their heart out, they cuddled eachother, and had a peaceful night in each other's embrace.

Flashback ends ( ellarum ippo keela pakalam👇 )

Wet water droplets started to stream out of my eyes as if They were sone sort of river. Only I know how I'm struggling without you by my side. Seekiram ellam sari agirum, neeyum naanum sandhoshama, onna nimmadi ah valalam.

❤️💚💙💛💜❤️💚💙💛💜❤️💙💜

Sorry for the late update even After target achieved because Author konjam busy anyways hope you like this chapter and dont worry everything is going to be alright soon. Dont know when that 'soon' might come.

Target:

60 votes
7 comments