🤷‍♂️🙀

Typo mistakes Ku sorry 😅

🖤💙💜❤💚💛🖤💙💜❤💚💛🖤

Spiderman no way home spoiler alert please skip to the story if u don't want spoilers.

Yaarellam SPIDERMAN NO WAY HOME paathinga? I went to the cinemas here in Au with my friends. I died when "ANDREW" entered, the whole cinema was screaming when he entered. He is the cutest/ hottest and when Zendaya falls he catches her and gets memories of guenn, ahhhh I died there I couldn't see him emotional. 😍😍😘😘😭😭😢

Andrew Garfield 😍😍 > Tom Holland

Sorry for the spoilers if you have not watched it, I had to share my feelings.

🖤💙💜❤💚💛🖤💙💜❤💚💛🖤

Sivaangi POV

He held on my hand giving it a light squeeze knowing that I am getting emotional. I passed on a smile to him and rang the door bell of the house. Appa opened the door, without a second to spare I hugged him tight showing him how much I missed them eventhough it has only been couple of days.

Krish: chellam ulla va ma, mapla ulla vanga.

We went inside and sat on the sofa in the living room.

Krish: Rekha!, ponnum maplayum vandhutanga va!
Hr yelled out reaching for my mum who then came out from the kitchen with a tray of cups.

Rekha: Vanakkam mapla, epdi irukeenga? Indhanga coffee eduthukonga.

She stretched out the tray to him, which sparked on my possessive mode, not on him but on my mum.

S: hello Mrs Krish, neenga pettha ponnu Inga uruthi iruken, na lam kannu Ku theriren ah?

Rekha: adhalam kannuku therira, first uh maplaiku dhan importance adhuku apram dhan ne

S: ohh, appo En Mela yarukum pasam illa, cha

Vinay: yaru sonna un mela pasam illa nu?

S: kuttu!

I yelled out seeing my brother who entered the hall from his room. I ran up to him and hugged him, squeezing the heck out of him. That is how much I missed being with him. I parted away from the hug and asked him,

S: appo unakku En Mela pasam lam iruka da?

Vinay: yaru sonna nu dhana keten, enakku iruku nu sonnen ah?

S: cha poda, ellam indha Ashwin nala vandhuchu

A: ma na enna ma pannen

S: ama ungalala dhan enna maranduthu unagaluku gavanippu adhigam ah iruku

A: ma avanga un kita velayadranga ma, un Mela paasam illa ma vera yaru mela irukum?

Krish: Sivu chellam ne eppavume engaloda chella pilla dhan ma

S: paathuko da En appa enakku support panna irukaru

We all sat together spending a lot of time on wasteful subject and fun banters. Amma went to set up the table which I later on joined her as an help, Vinay and Ashwin were in their own land of games on the PlayStation. Rendu perum eh kolandhainga maadhiri dhan act panranga. Just seeing them enjoying their time, laughing their heads out gives me a really amazing feeling. I was lost in my thoughts and returned back to this world after my mum called out my name for the tenth time.

S: ha.. Enna ma

R: evlo neram kupiduradhu po poyi ellarayum saapda kutitu va

I went to my dad first, he was deep in his thoughts as well,

S: Appa, sapda vaanga

K: idho varen ma

He came out of the thoughts after I brought him out of it but his face expression and voice did not seem right, it just feels as if something is odd with him. I left him and went to my two valarndha kolandhais, wait what? Sivu, ne varthaya yosikama pesura, your two valarndha kolandhais? No no no no, only one and that is your brother. But what about ashwin? ahh shut up, he is a good friend of yours that's it, ippo poyi avangala kupudra velai ah paru. I went up to them.

S: Vinay podhum off pannu

V: akka akka please ka, konjam neram

S: ne konjam neram nu sonna adhu enga pogum nu enakku theriyum, off pannu

A: sivaangi ma please, En chellam la konjam neram

WHAT? CHELLAM? DID HE JUST CALL ME CHELLAM?

I stood there frozen.
Sivaangi, edho valayaadura mood la vai la irundhu vandhurukum, u don't take it serious. After coming out of the shock which Ashwin gave me I was thinking on how to get both of them attention. This is something I usually do when Vinay doesn't turn off his PlayStation. I looked both of them in their eyes and changed my sight to the power button of the PS. I pressed the power off button and started to run away. Vinay along with Ashwin started to chase me around the hall, I went around my dad rotating in a circle. But unfortunately Ashwin caught me, I was lost in his sudden contact with my skin, his touch indeed did something to me. Vinay started to tickle me. I could not stop my laughter, today is the best day that has occurred so far after getting married. We had our dinner and bid bye to my family. Even though I felt as if water droplets were about to escape my eyes, I tried my best to control them.

It was dark when we left barely any vehicles were seen on the road which seemed a little odd. I looked at Ashwin, he was just so concentrated in driving. My heartbeat was not normal, it started to beat fast, I felt weird, as if something bad is gonna happen. Just as I was not done thinking about it, the car stopped.

S: enna achu Ashwin?

A: theriyala ma, ne ulla iru na poyu paakuren

Saying this he got out and made his way to the front side of the car. Out of nowhere a smile appeared on his face while his eyes were in contact with the floor. But why a smile at this time? Anything funny?

A dark shadow of a person was evident. It was not a normal shadow, a shadow of a person holding a rod or some sort. I could not think anything other than to yell out Ashwin's name as the shadow seemed to near him second by second.

S: ASHWINNN!

I closed my ears with both my hands and shut my eyes tight as the shadow man was about to bang that rod on Ashwin's head. I slowly opened my eyes but they widened after seeing the happening. The.. There... W..was...b..b..bl..blood oozing.

🖤💙💜❤💚💛🖤💙💜❤💚💛🖤

Chapter 26

Target:

130 votes
12 comments