😶😔

konjam logic illama dhan irukum adjust pannikonga please.

Author's POV

Doctor: I'm sorry to say this, she is out of danger, she got hit near her brain but luckily uyiruku edhum agala, ana she lost her memory. All she can remember now is upto the happenings of 3 months before. And mainly dont try to make her remember anything as it may be dangerous to her health. Please I am repeating it again avanga kita, indha moonu masam ku apram nadandadhu ellam solli avangala stress panninga Na adhu avangaloda uyiraye badhikum.

Ashwin sat there as a rock listening to the doctor. He stood up and walked out of the hospital. Vikram who witnessed him leaving followed him and caught up. Vikram grabbed Ashwin's hand and turned him around to make Ashwin face him. Vikram noticed his face, his eyes are red, puffed and glossy, his nose was bright pink, his lips were pink and dry, his cheeks were pale. Without a second thought Vikram hugged Ashwin tight.

V: Unna ipdi paka kashtam ah irukudhu

He said While hugging

A: ennala mudhiyala, moonu masathuku munadi ulladhu dhan nyabam irukum ah, appona enna marandhu irupa la?

He broke the hug

A: ellam en thappu dhan, Na dhan avala protect panni irukanum, ellam ennala dhan, ennala dhan en Sivaangi indha nelamaiku vandhuruka, ennala dhan, ennala dhan.

He started slapping himself

V: Ashwin stop, it is not your fault. First calm down, ava unna marandhu iruka mata. ava brain vena unna marakkalam but you are still and will always be in her heart. Ne avalukaga thirumba thalaya nimirndhu nillu.

Vikram stopped him from slapping and advosed to which Ashwin nodded his head.

A: enakku oru help pannuviya?

V: enna help?

A: I want to know who kidnapped her and want them alive.

He informed with anger filled in his voice.

V: idha ne solli dhan seiyanum nu avasiyam illa, I am already working on it. You don't worry.

A: ok I'm leaving

V: enga pora?

A: kavala pada vendam i will be back.

Ashwin left the Hospital. He took his car which was brought there by his driver. His car came to a stop at a place.

He shut the door close and removed his shoe. He placed the sole of his foot on the warm sand. He walked near the music and sat down. Yes, He was at the beach. His eyes started to pour out Tears that He was holding this long. He broke down After He heard the little boy shouting 'Panju mittai!'. He remembered the memories and moments with Sivaangi.

A: Ne enna m..ma..marandhu irupiya Sivu? Ne dhana sonna en kooda ye irupa nu, this is when I need you the most.

He said While sobbing.

He closed his eyes While his ears were occupied on listening to the music of the waves. The sun exhaustedly went to sleep and sent the moon for the lookout. Moments of Sivaangi at the beach flashed in front of him. He couldn't stand it anymore, He left that place in a hurry. Tears were streaming out as if They were a waterfall. He took his spot at the driver's seat. His phone rang, bringing him back to his own state of mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A: hello?

P: macha, papa oda family vandhutaanga da, appa unna hospital ku vara sonnaru