☺️😚

Sk POV

As soon I heard that they were here I rushed towards them to give both a unbreakable hug. I was still hugging Sam when Ashwin entered, his face was displayed as red which showed his anger. I had a mental chuckle to see this grown up baby getting very possessive on me. I parted away from Sam.

S: Dei epdi da iruka?

Sam: Na nalla iruken ne epdi iruka? romba elachuta, nalla sapudradu illaya?

S: enga da, ne en kooda irundhurundhana na no nu solliyum enna force panni ooti viduva. I missed you so much

A mv: ennadhu! ooti viduvana, nooooo! idhu nadaka vidamathen.

Sam: adhan na vandhuten la, aprom enna.

Sri: ei ellarayum introduce panni vaiyu di

S: oh yes, sameyy idhu pugazh anna

A mv: ennadhu Sameyy ya I thought she only drags my name, na ketadhuku pasam, affection nu sonna, appo adhe pasam and affection avanukum ah, no ava varuvala ashwineyy ntu appo pathukuren.

S: this is Raj uncle, devi aunty, mani akka, aliya and finally Ashwin.

Sri: oh ivaru dhan Ashwin ah

A: Hi

Devi: seri pa neenga poyu rest edunga, romba neram travel panni tired ah irupeenga.

S: hey ama ponga

Sam: neenga enjoy pannunga madam nanga porom rest edhuka.
He winked at her which was spotted by Ashwin. He tightened the hold of his fist.

Author POV

Everyone left to their respective rooms. Sivaangi thought that Ashwin would come to visit her, but he did not show up. She walked from one end of her room to the other waiting for his arrival. She was sad that he did not come over so she left to his room without anyone knowing. She knocked on the door because it was locked. He opened the door after a minute. He looked at her casually and tried to close the door. She placed her hand through the gap and pushed him away and opened the door wide. She went inside and locked the door.

A: ippa edhukku inga vandhu irukka?

S: Ashwineyy yen ipdi panra, nethu dhan ne propose eh panna adhukulla fight ah?

A: yen ipdi panren ah, because en munnadi ye avana hug panra adhu mattum illama, avana sameyy nu vera madam koopiduringa. En kita ahswineyy nu kopiduradhu lam pasam and affection nu sonna.

S: okay, sorry. I don't want any misunderstandings and arguments between us. please we just have started our journey, Sorry.

She Said this while pleading him with puppy eyes and cute pout.

A: Im sorry as well, na ipdi dhan ma sudden ah kovam vandhurum and en kita close ah irukuravanga enna vittu konjam dhooram ah poyuta easy ah hurt agiruven. I really sorry for hurting you.

S: Ashwineyy, you do not need to explain yourself, I know about you.

Ashwin gave her a sweet smile and said.

A: seri, time agiruchu go and sleep.

S: hmmm, seri

Saying this she went to his bed and laid on the right side leaving some space for him and covered herself with the blanket.

A: ma enna panra, idhu en room, un bed un room la iruku.

S: Adhu therunju dhan paduturuken.

A: what! ma yaradhu vandhu patha tappa
edutupaanga