😅

😍💜🤩😭 hope you guys are happy that our chellama is singing Uruttu song from Enna solla pogirai. I double checked the post to actually believe that she was the one who is singing in the song. A dream come true for us ashaangians.
Song title ah engayo keta mari irukula?

Sorry for the typos

Ashwin POV

A flash of sunlight directed on my eyes, blocking it with me hand I turned to my left. Thats when I realised my angel is sleeping peacefully next to me. But this morning is different compared to others, she is here as my wife, right beside me. Her face reaction while she slept was soo cute. I kept staring at her for about half an hour, then got up to freshen up after realising the time is now 8:25 AM.

When I returned from the bathroom, sivaangi was woken up and was sitting there on the bed stretching her hand up in the air. Hearing the bathroom door close, she turned her head to look at me.

Authors POV

S: Good morning, sorry romba neram thoongiten ah?

A: good morning, ma idhu unaku romba neram ah, nan eh innum konjam neram thoongalam ah nu nenachutu iruken, time ah paru just 8:40 dhan agudhu.

S: neengalam enna businessman? Oru business man na kalailaye vellanam ah endhuruchu ready aganum, ipdi innum konjam neram thoonguren nu lam solla kudadhu.

A mv: great damage, idhuku peru dhan thaana vaaya kuduthu maatikiradhu.

A: hello madam, office irukura Annaiku lam na seekiram ah ve endhuruchu workout pannitu dhan kelambuven. Nethu kalyana tired la adhan innum konjam neram thoongalam nu thonuchu, adhukulla En mela ivlo periya paliya poduriye.

S: aiyayoo sorry ashwin, enakku idhulam theriyadhu adhan

She smiled sheepishly. She then got up and walked towards the wardrobe. She kept her index finger on her chin, trying her best to choose an outfit for her first day in this House. Ashwin who was confused on what she was doing went towards her and stood behind her. Sivaangi turned around to ask Ashwin's opinion on what outfit should she wear, but was shocked to see him so close to her.

S: Ash.. shwi..n

A: hmm

He hummed lost in her.

S: umm.. En..endh..a dr....ess po..d...a?

A: edhume podala nalum paravala

He mumbled in low tone which she bearly heard parts of it.

S: ENADHU?

A: aiyayoo illa ma, ne unakku endha dress puduchuruko andha dress potuko nu sonnen.

S: oh seri OK na poyu kuluchutu varen neenga ponga.

She left half blushing leaving Ashwin who was running his fingers through his hair as a sign of blushing.

Ashwin went downstairs. He saw Devi, Mani, pugazh and pavithra looking at him teasing intentions.

A: enna ellarum apdi paakuringa?

P: machan un moonjila oru kalai theridhu da

A: ha? Kalai ah? Ne vera summa iru da

Mani: thambi night jolly ah irundha pola?

A: ei unna kola panna poren, avale ippa dhan en kitta nalla pesitu vara, adhayum keduthuradha sooniyame

Mani: ennadu sooniyam ah?

He shook his head agreeing.

Mani: hmm pondati vandha udana akka va lam marandhaachu. Poda