❣📔

First of all, the audio launch

All went well, her performance, his dance, the smile which never left him. What is the use of calling Ashwin selfish?
She had other commitments for that day but still came. We had no expectation on her arrival but it happened and it gave us a boost. He did greet her by giving her a handshake (recorded). His parents, P-A-R-E-N-T-S attended the event, maybe because of that they both were in their own. Even if his parents were not there what is the necessary for him to address her name when he is not even talking about other singers who sang the songs in this movie? He himself was nervous and was not sure on what to speak, he was emotional, it is his day he has been through a lot to come to this place. It is his movie he has struggled to come here. I know we all want to see them together like how they were in CWC but this isn't any other place for them to behave like before, it is profession, it is an audio launch.

🖤💜💛💚❤💙🖤💜💛💚❤💙🖤

Sivaangi POV

I opened my eyes, spotting a empty space beside me. That is when I realised today is the first day of my work at Ashwin's company. He really does become considerate when it comes to work. It was already 6:50 am and I have to be there at office on time, about 8:30 am. I got of the bed, made it look clean and went to do my morning chores including having a warm shower.

Coming out of the bathroom I saw Ashwin sitting on the couch in his sweaty sports tee which was sticking to himself revealing his muscular body. I gulped looking at his attractive muscles. Sivaangi, the more you look at him the sooner he will make you fall for him. You have decided to go on a flow so let it be.

Ashwin POV

I woke up around 6:20 seeing my little munchkin in deep sleep beside me. Giving her a contact less flying kiss I stood up from the bed and went into the bathroom, wearing my track pant with a breathable sports tee I made my way to the gym room right next my room. Spending roughly half an hour I returned back to the room, only after sitting on the couch I realised that Sivaangi was not on the bed anymore. The knob of the bathroom door turned she came out in her office attire which reached up to her knees, exposing the rest. Her wet hair was sticking to her face and neck making it more difficult for me to control myself over her. If this was my old sivu I would have made her lay on the bed for like who knows how many time. In one sentence , she looked breath taking.

Sivaangi outfit

S: umm.. Ashwin na ipdi dress panradhu ungal Ku okay dhana?

What kind of shity question is she asking, yes she is married now but that does not mean I take control of what she is wearing.

A: hmm prechana iruku.

Her face displayed a nervous, shocking reaction. I stepped near her, brought my hand forward nearing it to her neck. She closed her eyes tight, controlling my laughter I touched the yellow thread on her neck.