🤜🤝🤛

- Typed this while listening to Aasai in repeat

Sk POV

He wrapped his hands around my shoulders and swapped our position, aww how protective he is. I went into my dreamland, I am falling for this guy again, uhh, how cute uh, how sweetuh, hmm.

Pavi: Ey, ennadi ivlo neram kooptutu iruke response eh illa?

Sk: onnu illa va pola

We made our way into a store and looked for some modern and some indian clothes. After spending hour in that store we exited it and made our way towards the food court. That is when I spotted a icecream shop. my eyes popped out seeing the chocolate icecream which was bought by a small kid. Ippo na epdi enaku icecream venum nu kepa. Me and Pavi were together and there was no sign of the boys. That is when a hand was streched in front of me holding a chocolate icecream.

Ak: Indha, idu venumna ketrukalam.
He said while licking his icecream.

Sk: Hmm, Thankyou

Aiyoo Ashwineyy na vilunduthe,

"Vaa kadhal seivom poruthamaga"

Sk: Ungaluku epdi theriyum, enaku icecream venunu and specificly chocolate icecream?

Ak: Nee antha chinna ponnu vaanguna icecream ah ye oothu pathutu irunda adhan, unaku chocolate icecream vaangitu vanden.

Ahh, this man is stealing my heart slowly, and seducing me with his caring soul. I turned around trying to search for Pavi and Pugazh anna, found them sitting in a 2 seater table, having their iceream and staring at eachother, inga enna nadakuthu? We both took a seat in the nearby table, having our icecream.

Sk: Um, Ashwin.. Friends?
I streched out my hand hoping he would accept,

Ak: Na idhu varaikum endha ponnu koodayum romba close ah irundathu illa, you will be the first.
He streched his arm out holding the icecream in the other, and shook my hand.

Sk: Okay since we are friends now, I can talk to you freely and same goes with you to, okay?

Ak: Okay.
He replied back with a genuine smile on his face.

Sk: Ennoda peru Sivaangi Krish, 3rd varaikum ingadha padhuche, then grew up in melbourne, actually na oru extrovert dhaan but due to some situations na ipdi introvert ah maarithen, but na oruthanga kita comfortable ayiten na, enna maari oru vaayadi ah paaka mudiyadu. Enaku yen Family than everything, especially my brother, he is my whole world. ok na enna pathi sollithen ippo onga turn.

Ak: En Peru Ashwin Kumar, Born in Coimbatore, Paduchadu valandathu ellam chennai. Na Porandathula irundu introvert thaan because parents Plastation ah vaangi kuduthu ulla ukkara vachutaanga. Ippo current ah, CEO of a company of mine, this is me.

Sk: Neengalum Playstation veladuveengala, nanum en thanbi kooda serndhu veladuven appa appo.

Ak: Hmm, appo enaku Playstation velayada company kedachachu.
He said smiling.

Sk: Seri ok, kelambalama?

Ak: Anga paru, adha paatha ippo avanga kelambura maari ya theridhu?
He said pointing to Pugazh and Pavi. To which I chuckled.

We dragged the duo to the car and reached home.

Devi: vaanga pa, shopping la muduchuteengala?

Sk: Ah, muduchutom aunty.

Devi: Seri poi fresh up ayitu vaanga, sapudalam.

Everyone went to their respective rooms to fresh up. We had a fun chat while at the dining table. Today was different from yesterday because now we all are friends.

It was soon the next day, there was not much to talk about, but one interesting thing that happened was ashwin talked to me about the interview in his company tomorrow.

Ak: sivaangi, nalaiku Monday so, make sure you are ready with your resume and other necessary items, I'll be waiting for you, meet you in the office tomorrow, goodnight.

Saying this he climbed the stairs and got into his room. While I was still standing at the same spot thinking about ashwin, did he say he will be waiting for me, why would he wait for me he has a lot of work which is more important than my interview. Pavi came and helped me get out of my thoughts,

Pavi: sivu po, poi padu, nalaiku interview iruku.

Sk: ha, seri di, goodnight

I laid down on my bed, and dont know when I slept.
I woke up early in the morning, did my morning chores and called amma.

_________________________________________

Amma: pattu, epdi ma iruka

Sk: nalla iruke ma, neenga epdi irukeenga, vinay enna panran.

Amma: na nalla iruke, un thanbiku enna nalla thoobgitu iruka.

Sk: hehehe, athu avan eppavum panradu dhaana, seri na innaiku ashwin oda company la interview ku poren, bless me ma.

Amma: kanna ellam nalla padiya nadakkum kavala padada.

Sk: seri, ma bye.

_________________________________________

I went downstairs to see ashwin having breakfast.

Ak: sivaangi, va vandhu sapdu time ayiduchu.

Sk: yes, coming

Sivu outfit ☝️

Soon, pavi and pugazh anna also joined us and we went to his office in the same car as ashwin insisted that he will take us. Ashwin was the first to enter, he was greeted by the employees. I felt proud, wait why do I have to feel proud?. Uhh just leave it sivaangi, you are here to attend a interview.

Ak: sivaangi and Pavithra, andha block kitta than interview nadakkudhu so, wait there and they will call you, na en cabin ku poren as I have plenty to work on.

Sk: ok ashwin, you carry on.

We then made our way towards the block ashwin pointed to, and waited there for about 5 mins until my name was called out.

Receptionist: Ms. Sivaangi Krish, neenga ippo ulla polam.

I entered into the room to see a a man in his 30s, he questioned me about my experience and education. I was pleased with my answers. I was sent outside in the waiting area. Pavi was sent in, she came back with confidence. We both looked at each other when our name along with one other person was called. We went inside to recive the news that we were approved. I had a feeling that what if ashwin told them to choose me and pavi as he knows us. I wanted to clarify this with him before I proceed with anything further.

?: you are appointed as our CEOs PA, you can go meet Mr Ashwin Kumar on the 15th floor, in his cabin.

I then bid bye to pavi and made my way to his cabin. I knocked on his cabin door. Went in after hearing a come in. I made myself give a angry reaction to indicate him I'm angry.