😍😠😊

Ak POV
I was in deep discussion with pugazh, that's when I amma gasped, I turned to the direction she was facing to see my angel coming down from heaven. I stood there frozen. Enna alagu da, phaa. Ashwin unakku enna aachu, ipdi behave pandra.

P: papa ne dhana en moonjila thanni oothunadhu

Sk: na illa, adhu pavi dhaan oothuna

P: thanni ya oothitu poi ya solra unna.

Pugazh started chasing her, she ran around the sofa lifting her gorgeous dress in her hands. Pavi also joined them.

Sk: Ashwineyyy, ivanga kita irundhu enna kaapathu please.
She came running towards me and hid her in my arms, by standing behind me.
Aiyo iva en kaiya puduchurukuradhum oru thani sugama chan irukku.

Sk: ok, ok, sorry anna, ungala eluppa vera vali theriyala adhan, unga mela thanni oothune

P: seri manuchuten vidu, dei ashwin va da polam

P: ashwin, ashwin!
I was not in this world from when she hid her face in my arms till now, I was in my ashaangi world. Nalla irukkula peru.

Sk: Ashwineyyy, ready ah kelambalama?

Ak: ha.. um... ya kelambalam

P: ivlo neram na unna koopadradhellam unakku kaadhula vilugala la?

Ak: seri adha vidu, po poi car la okkaru
I smiled sheepishly

Sk: ashwineyy

Ak: enna ma

Sk: you are looking handsome

Enna iva ipdi open ah sollita? I started to blush. Appo namalum open a sollirulam

Ak: thanks ma, neeyum than angel Mari iruka.

Now it was her turn to blush. We all got into the car.
( Ashwin, sivaangi, pugazh, mani, aliya and pavi in one car )
When I was driving, aliya said sivu ka cute uh while playing with sivaangi's earrings. I smiled on what aliya said was true. I stole glance of her in the mirror. After a estimation of 15 minutes, We reached the party hall at approximately 10:45 am. we entered to see the set up completed.

Ak: guys neenga ulla ponga na ella finalise pannitu varen

They went in as I made it towards the event organizers.

Author POV

Sivu and others entered in to see the hall beautifully decorated. A employee came towards them and guided them to a round table. After couple of minutes, few employees rushed to the door with bouquet in their hand. Sivu was witnessing a hansom and hot looking man enter through the door. She was shocked to look at him.

Sk: hey pavi, anga paru

Pavi: ey ivan epdi di inga?

He came towards the sivu.