💜🙈🙉🙊💜

Last chapter, 😭😢 Thank you for all your support on my first story. I am not done yet there is still 'Aasai' on the line. Give the same level of support to that as well.

💜💙❤💚💛🖤💜💙❤💚💛🖤💜

Ashwin and Sivaangi held onto each other's hand while making their way to the door. After a couple of knock Mani came to open the door. the couple holding one and others hand made her eyes go wide. She let them in.

Ashwin: Ei, ellarum toongitaangala?

Mani: illa da, appavum ammavum muluchutu dhan irukaanga, Pugazh probably phone la game velayandutu irupan.

A: seri ellarayum na kuptada solli vara sollu.

Mani: dei indha nerathula apdi enna da discuss panna pora? Oru vela Sivaangi un tolla taangama divorce ketutala?

Sivaangi gave in a chuckle.

Ashwin: ei sooniyame neeyum un vaayum summave irukka maatingala, poyu ellarayum kootitu va.

Mani: poren poren

She went and called them, with a face full of confusion they all entered the living room.

Rajavel: Enna pa vanduteengala, koopta nu Mani sonna edhuku pa.

All of them had a confused look on their face. With a smile Ashwin shared whatever happened on the way back home, well except for the part where they both kissed.

Ashwin: ippo dhan pa enakku nimmadiya irukku, En sivaangi enakku kedachuta, she gained back her memory.

Devi ma had tears flowing down from her eyes. Without a second left to spare she hugged sivaangi tightly, seeing the mother and daughter in law duo Mani also joined into a group hug. They parted away after a lot of emotions had been passed to each other . Sivaangi felt so guilty for causing them this much of a pain. She didn't expect this much care from them. Tears started to flow down from her eyes as well. Pugazh came towards sivaangi and held onto her palm.

P: en tangachi tiripiyum kedachadu evalo sandosham ah iruku theriyum ah?

S: Anna, I'm sorry

Pugazh wiped the tears which were on his cheeks and shared a smile to her.

P: papa ne enna ma senja sorry kekura alavuku, adhu past adha vituru ippo future patti yosi.

He said leaving out a chuckle, causing Sivaangi to put on a confused face.

S: Future pati enna yosikanum? Enaku piriyala.

P: unaku ennaiku ma purunjuruku, En machan Ku puriyum illa machaan. 😉

He winked at Ashwin while displaying a teasing smile on his face. Ashwin glared at him trying his best not to show his blush out.

Rajavel: Ashwin, Sivaangi rendu perum tired ah irupeenga poyu padunga.

Ashwin held onto sivaangi's hand and dragged her to their room without saying anything to the others. Sivaangi could understand how bad he missed her.. She followed to the room, he locked the door as soon as they entered and hugged sivaangi tightly.

Sivaangi POV

Andha second enakku tonuchu that I am ready nu. Inimelum avana wait panna vacha En manasu taangathu. I parted away from the hug, looked at his eyes which contained water that were about to drop. He has had enough inimelum avana hurt panna maaten. I slowly places my lips on top of his, at first he was shocked then joined in, I could understand the emotion he has in him by the kiss. His hands were moving up and down my waist. At that moment I confirmed that tonight will be the night when our souls will get together, we will go forward with our relationship. I parted away and surrounded my arms around his neck.