💜💏

Ashwin's POV

I got out of the car to check what is wrong with it. There were sharp nails on the road which the tyre has gone on top of, the tyre is punctured. This seemed as if it was planned, and I knew who could have been the mastermind for this. Just as I was thinking a shadow from behind was visible to my eyes. I could sense that it someone was about to hit me with something. I swiftly turned around, holding the guy's hand tight and twisting it behind his back. The sharp edge of the metal rod in his hand gave a big scratch on my palm, making blood to escape out of my skin.

Nenjame Nenjame
En nenjame
Urugumey udaiyumey
Vaa konjamey nenjamey
Urugumey nenjamey

Aiyoo nenjame nenjame
En nenjame
Karaiyumey kalaiyumey
Vaa konjamey nenjamey
Karaiyumey nenjamey

Ashwin! Is what I heard from inside the car, its sivu screaming out of fear. I don't mind anything happening to me but if Sivaangi gets even the slightest bit of scratch on her the person who did it would not be alive.

I kicked him right on his guts and pushed him away. He fell on the concrete floor, hitting his head hard on it. I went up to him and pulled down his mask that he was hiding under. My guess didnt go wrong, yes it is Dev.

A: unna evalo periya alu nu nenachen ana ipdi pannitiye murugesa.

Dev shook his head hard trying to get out of Ashwin's hold.

A: indha madhiri action scene ah plan pannanum na olunga pannu, che unakku epdi adhu lam olunga plan panna varum adha ne panna dhana, ellam indha Author ah sollanum

(Ahm Ahm, okay sorry action scene comedy scene ah maritu iruku so back to action)

Dev: ne romba pesadha da, Sivaangi ku edhum agira kudadhu nu nenachu bayandha adhu un kannu la terunjudhu.

A: hmm, unma dhan. Ana avala protect panna dhan na iruken eh apram enna.

Dev: oh apdiya, seri Mr Ashwin Kumar neenga endha alavuku protect panringa endradha konjam thirumbi paarunga.

I was shocked for a second and was in the same position for a while analyzing on what he said. I turned around, my eyes couldn't bare the fact that a knife was placed on her neck. She was shredding tears nonstop. All I could think of right now is to save her. Out of nowhere rain droplets started to fall heavily from the dark clouds above. I took it as gods blessing and got up. I picked up the metal rod in hand and without a second to spare I slammed it across Dev's head. At this point I don't care about how bad I hit him, he has touched the wrong nerve of mine, he has held a knife on my sivu's neck.

S: Ashwineyy!

Ada kannaa pinnaa kanvoodu dhaan
Naan unna unna ninachen
Adi onna rendaa valiyoodathan
Ippo thunda thunda udanjen

Thavitheney un ninaivil
Thuditheney un pirivil
Adi podi...
Vali thaangala thaangala thaangalaye

Enna vittu
Nee thooram pogathadi
Kangal rendum kanneeril thoongathadi
Un koodavey vaalgintra nizhal naanadi
Nizhalukku thaan vaai pesa theriyathadi

Unnodum illamaal
Ennodum illaamal
Naan vaazha pogiren
Yaerala valiyoodu
Yedhetho ninaivodu yean vaaduren

I was stunned to hear that after a really long time, my eyes landed on her as soon as that word entered my ears. The knife was even more closer to her neck, her eyes were pouring out tears as they were a dam of water. I took my steps slowly towards her.

A: ei please avala vituru,

I was pleading to the guy holding the knife. Well not really, I was just pretending to. I went close enough and banged the rod on his knee causing it to jerk. He fell down not able to control the pain and fainted. As soon as the knife left sivaangi's neck she ran to me to give me a air tight hug, this is what I was yearning for. I surrounded my arms around her securing her in my embrace. Tears were overflowing from my eyes as well as hers.

A: sivaangi ma

S: I'm sorry ashwineyy

A: ha ashwineyy, nalla iruku pudhusa.

S: nadikadha da, enakku ellam nyabagam vandhuruchu, unna Dev andha rod ah vachu adika vandhan la appo enna pinnadi irundhu aducha nyabagam vandhuchu, then I started to remember the rest.

Ada kannaa pinnaa kanvoodu dhaan
Naan unna unna ninachen
Adi onna rendaa valiyoodathan
Ippo thunda thunda udanjen

She said in her broken voice which actually got me frozen. She remembers everything now. I got her back, I got my Sivu back.

A: you know how bad I missed the old you, enakku indha pudhu sivaangi pidikala.

S: appa edhuku indha pudhu sivaangi ah kalyanam panna?

A: enna panradhu soolnala apdi, but I'm really glad to get you back

I said parting away from the hug and cupping her cute tiny face in my big hands.

S: I regret so much that I have hurted you a lot.

A: you did hurt me at first but after becoming "friends" I didnt see that in you towards me.

She looked at me for a while staying silent. I raised my eyebrow.

S: I LOVE YOU💜

Those three words are finally out of her mouth. This is what I was waiting to here. Tears were pouring out from both our eyes resembling both our longing ness. Her tempting lips which contained some drops of rain were pulling me to her. Understanding that I want to kiss her badly, she pulled me to her, her lips approached mine. This more of a missing kiss than a passionate one. This would make both of us feel how bad we missed each other. We parted away after a pretty long time.

A: seri va polam.

S: dei enna da ne, enakke ippo dhan nyabagam vandhu iruku adhukulla polam nu solra.

A: ei naane control pannitu iruken, indha rain la ne evlo alaga iruka nu theriyum ah. Unakku okay na veetula poyu continue pannalam.

S: chi poda.

Author's POV

They both got in the car. Ashwin's left hand was placed on her lap while the right hand held the steering wheel. Sivaangi enjoyed being in his touch, this is what she regretted but more than that she regretted hurting her baby, her ashwineyy. She felt a bucket of guilt dumped on her heart. Noticing her sad expression he found out what she was thinking about.

A: sivaangi ma, don't worry, unakku aandhu la yum oru plus iruku enna na our marriage. If this didnt happen it would have taken ages for us to open it up to our parents and to get married.

It was a reasonable answer which he gave, it is true that if she did not loose her memory their relationship would have been revealed to their parents after a long time and also their marriage.

💜💙❤💚💛🖤💜💙❤💚💛🖤💜

Story mudiya pogudhu, sad but had to end it without dragging.

How is this chapter?

Do support the new story " Aasai "