15. Bottle of Jim

I got the door openand we stepped in. The whole way here Jay held me close and he managed to calm me down so that I wasn't crying anymore but I still felt like shit. He walked me to the sofa and went to get me some  water.

"Here..." he handed me the glass and I pretty much emptied at once. Jay sat next to me and pulled me close to him again. This was all I needed now. His strong body against mine, his hand stroking my side and him telling me that everything will get better. Even if I was sure that this will not get better and my life was meant to suck, he still managed to make me feel just a little better. I placed my head into crook of his neck and emotionally sucked everything I could from him. The closure. His heartbeats. Everything. I needed to get everything I could form him. But just being like this wasn't enough anymore. I needed more...

Carefully, not really thinking too clearly, I pressed my lips against his neck and held them there just to see his reaction to it. I felt him swallowing but then he tilted his neck to his right like to give me a better access to it. I gave him another kiss and then I moved my head away from his neck. Jay moved his eyes on mine and the tension, that we shared the nights he spent here, was back. My lungs started to consume the air harder and louder and Jay moved his hands so he could pull me into his lap. I placed my legs on both sides of him and studied his face for a moment. His chest was moving still too calmly comparing to mine but in his eyes there was slightly hungry look. Jay's hand grabbed my sides more firmly and I started to lean closer to him. It was like the moment sobered us up. I felt like all the alcohol just disappearing and my focus was on him. I still had time to stop this if I wanted to. So many mixed emotions run through my brain again, should I do it or not? 

Fuck it. 

I finally rushed mylips on his and Jay wasted no time with answering. One of his hand moved to my back and pulled me as close as possible and soon after that it was already caressing my skin under my shirt. Goddamn those lips.. We were hungry for each others, I could tell that. And the way he kissed me back show me that he has been waiting for this to happen.

Jay slowly pulled my shirt off and I could feel him getting harder. His lips started to move from my lips down to my neck and I closed my eyes to enjoy it. Yes, he felt good. I could finally feel him on me. All over me. There was nothing else in this World I needed as much as to feel him. It felt like he wasn't the forbidden fruit anymore. If I had known that Aki was going to cheat me, I would have done this with Jay long time ago. He was extremely hot guy and yes, I had laid my eyes on him years ago but I had Aki then and I wasn't a type who would go and cheat if there wasn't any too good reason for that. I could only watch but not touch. Now I had all the freedom to touch him and that was what I did. My fingers grabbed the hem of his shirt and I started to pull it up. The man had to pull away from my neck so I could take his shirt off and before it landed on the floor, I was lifted up. Jay started to walk towards my bedroom but stopped us against the wall before landing me on the bed. Oh yes I liked the way how he pressed me against he wall with his body. I wrapped my legs and arms around him and the kisses started to grow deeper and hungrier each second.

The action against the wall wasn't enough for us anymore. Jay turned around and landed me on the bed, following me there.

"God this has been in my mind for a while now..." he rushed his lips on my chest and his hand reached under my back to undo my bra. As the clasp was open, the piece of clothing flew somewhere behind him and well, there was nothing he hadn't already seen. Jay looked at me like to ask a permission to touch and I approved.

"Jesus..." I was reacting to his touch hard so I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him close to me. I was still wearing my shorts and he had his jeans on, but as our hips collided, a satisfied moan escaped from both of our lips. My hands soon found their way to his belt and I started to unbuckle it. I needed to feel him closer. Honestly, just by running my hands across his body gave me shivers. I was struggling pushing his jeans down so Jay pulled away from my boobs and stood up. After he helped himself out from the tight jeans, I enjoyed the moment of seeing him standing in front of the bed and of course my eyes caught the view on his boxers. He was ready and I could see it. I bit my lip and slowly opened the button and a zip of my shorts. I was really about to do this, with him. At the moment I had no time to think about the possible consequences. All I could think was how good he was going to feel and with that thought I pushed my shorts and strings down at once, and revealed my naked body to Jay. I was needy and I had been since the night he first stayed here. His teasing touched on my body started something in me and there was no turning back anymore.