21. Broken bones

The feeling of euphoria. If this was it then I didn't want it to end. Ever. I did not mind all the hands touching my body from the places I would not usually let the strangers to touch me otherwise, but this... This was different. I was put down next to Joel and Niko and the guys just had no words. The best they could do was just to high five me and it made me laugh. I fucking nailed it. More important, I didn't break any bones. The guys helped me back to stage with a little help from Jay and we thanked the crowd. Loud cheers. That was all I heard. If this did not get us through to the next round then I don't know what they are looking for. I gave my all. We should be given the contract only based on our tonight's show.

"Thank you, thank you! Now, go have some drinks!" I thanked the public and we disappeared to the backstage.

"What an actual..Girl you are wild!" Jay lifted me into his lap and I wrapped my hands around him.

"You could have died, you know that right?" Eric laughed and messed with my hair after Jay put me down. I shook my shoulders and reached for my waterbottle.

"Girl! That was amazing! I don't have the courage to do that!" I heard Julia's voice coming closer. I turned around and the brown haired girl had opened her tight bun and the locks were falling perfectly on her shoulders.

"Thanks" I smiled.
"I was thinking, maybe we should collab with the first song you sang? Little bit attitude and girl power, what you think?"she asked while casually supporting her hand over Rob's shoulder. Poor guy didn't know what to do with his hands before Eric smoothly took his hand and placed it over Julia's shoulders.

"Sure, that would be cool. What you think, Jay?" I asked. The man lowered the waterbottle from his lips and nodded. It was decided.

"Now, let's go. First round on me" Julia took my hand with her right hand and laced her left hand's fingers with Rob, and she dragged us to the bar.

Joel and Niko were also there, like waiting for us. When Joel saw me coming closer, he stood up and took one shot glass from the counter and handed it to me.

"Now, that.. That was a fucking iconic moment" he took one more shot glass and brought it together with mine.

"Thanks" I smiled and swallowed the vodka. Joel didn't look like he had just gone through break up few days ago. He looked too calm or he wasn't just showing it outside. Or he was too drunk. It was hard to read what was going on in his mind right now and it was not a good time to ask or even let him know that I happened to overheard it all. But it hurt. Some way it hurt me. Again I started to think that it might have been because of me or something else or who knows. I shouldn't maybe think too much about that now because I didn't know the whole story anyway.

"H!" Jay called me and I moved my eyes to him. The man handed me another Vodka shot and as fast as it reached my hand, it was on its  way down my throat.

"God if you don't get through then I'm gonna quit this shit" Julia said and drank her shot.

"Yea, same here"I smiled and sat down.

"You wanna another?" Joel asked while he was ordering himself a new shot. I nodded, not really thinking that I was drinking again little too fast but oh well... I then looked at Jay, who was standing next to Eric, but as he noticed that Joel handed me a new shot, he walked to me and stood on my right, placing his right hand on the counter.

"Can I have a beer, please?" he asked the barmen who nodded and went to get the glass.

"Nice show guys" Niko lift his beer up. Jay did the same but Joel was quiet. I looked at him and he shot down his vodka. I did the same and looked at Jay who was looking at me.