23. The bass boy

Jay looked at me in silence. Neither of us said a word for a while and I took a deep breath, thinking that this conversation wasn't going anywhere. Or that I just ruined it all. I should just have kept my mouth shut or lied that nothing was wrong. I was about to stand up but Jay pulled me back down, again.

"We're here for each other.." he whispered and pulled me into kiss. Smiling I answered to him and it felt good to know, that he was here for me. I needed him to be here for me. He was the only one keeping sane. The kiss lasted just as long as we had oxygen in our lungs and he had no idea how relieved I was that my question did not fuck up the only thing I had left. Once we pulled apart, we went back to the others. Eric as always wasn't too happy to see the stupid smile on my face but I couldn't help it. Jay made me smile.. He made my world a little bit better place.

We finished late and when I parked my car on the parking lot in front of my house, I felt that I was dead tired. Jay also went home and to be honest, I was too tired to do anything with anyone. I got out from my car, and saw another car driving in. It parked next to mine and Joel got out. He looked at me for a moment but without saying a word, he started to walk towards the door.

"Joel.." I called after him and quickened my steps.

"What? No boyfriend around tonight so you thought you'd come and ask me to cuddle with you?" he laughed and turned around.

"What do you mean?" I was confused. What was this now? He had his own confusing lady-business and now he was acting all weird because he saw me and Jay kissing. Joel pulled the door open and pretty much slammed it in my face. This was weird. Maybe I was the reason he broke up with his girlfriend? I pulled my keys out from my pocket, opened the door and run up the stairs. On the third floor I reached the blonde man and took his hand in order to stop him.

"What?" he asked and pulled his hand away from mine.

"What, what? What the hell is this now?" I asked raising a little bit of my voice but still keeping it down that the neighbours wouldn't be bothered by us. Joel laughed quietly and turned his back to me again. The man had long legs and with them he made his way up pretty quickly. I had troubles to keep up with him.

"Joel?"
"Fucking leave me alone ok! I'm fucking tired of the drama you're in, Heidi. Go search some comfort from your fuckbuddy or whatever he is to you" he opened his door and slammed, that one too, in my face. I was left behind his door with all the confusion the World had to offer. What did I do now?

I sat on the edge of my bed, still bothered by the incident with Joel. So now he hated me?Just like that.. ? Because he saw Jay kissing me.. I groaned infrustration and hit my head on my pillow. This was so fucking uncomfortable situation to be in. Was he jealous? Why was he worried? What the hell was Niko talking about? Confusion after confusion and it was literally never ending stupid dead circle and it was getting on my nerves.

The morning came faster than I expected. I had fell asleep with my clothes on so as a first thing I took them off and went to shower. After that I made myself coffee and few sandwiches for breakfast and ate them while watching TLC and checking my social media. Again, new followers, new likes. New revealing pictures from Julia and also Jay had uploaded a new picture. Shirtless, in his bathroom. Oh fuck dude...My body started to react to those muscles that were looking better than ever before.

Heidi: Damn Jay... It is not nice to post that kind of stuff this early...

Jay: Oh,sorry.. Had no clue.. ;)

Heidi: Liar liar...

Jay: Pants on your floor later tonight?

I couldn't help but laugh. That man was too smooth. Way too smooth.