Chapter Fourteen

Carina POV:
"Hi Andy, thank you so much for having her last night" I said standing in Andy's doorway. "Of course, we had lots of fun didn't we Mija" she said kissing Harpers cheek. "Say bye to Andy bambina" I said to Harper "bye aunty Andy" she said hugging her.
"How was your night bambina?" I asked Harper as we walked to the car. "so good, we made choc chip cookies and watched a movie mama." She said happily. "That's so good bambina im glad you enjoyed." I said with a smile. "Where's mommy?" She asked me, "she's at the station baby, she'll be home tonight okay?" I asked her, "si" she replied going into the car.
.....
"Bambina come here" I said patting my lap for Harper to climb onto. Harper happily climbed on top of my lap facing me. "It's your mommy birthday next week so I was thinking we could go to the mall and get her some things." I said to Harper. "Okay mama." She said burying her head into my chest, "you tired bambina?" I asked her earning a nod.
"Have a little nap and then we'll go to the mall later okay bambina".
.........
"Okay let's go in here first" I said to Harper walking into a perfume shop. "Mhmm bambina smell this" I said putting my wrist with perfume under her nose, "strong mama" she said scrunching her nose. "Sorry bambina" I chuckled. "Just this please" I said handing the perfume over to the cashier. "Very nice choice, for anyone special?" She asked me, "uh yes my girlfriend" I replied. "girlfriend?" She said surprised. "Yes my girlfriend." I replied getting slightly annoyed. "But you're a woman. That's not normal" She said acting disgusted. "Excuse me ma'am but I do not remember asking for your opinion." I said getting annoyed. "Come on bambina let's go" I said turning around to get Harper. "Bambina?" I questioned when she wasn't there. "Harper!" I shouted getting increasingly worried. "Mio Dio" I said frantically looking for Harper. After about 5 minutes of searching I decided to call Maya.

Maya POV:
"Good job 19, that was a tough call go get some rest" i said to the team as we returned to the station.
*incoming call*
"Hey baby everything okay?" I asked Carina.
"No maya, hh-arpp-" she said with a panic on her voice.
"Carina baby, breathe what's wrong?" I asked getting more concerned.
"Sh-she's missing, I went to the mall and turned around for 2 seconds and she-she's gone M-Maya" she said through the phone.
"Shh breathe deep breathes I'm on my way okay? It will be okay I will be there in 2 minutes." I said hanging up the phone and running out the station.

Carina POV:
"Harper!" I shouted across the mall desperately trying to find her.
"Carina!" I heard Mayas voice come from behind me. She ran over and I fell into her arms crying. "Okay okay Carina look at me, it's okay we will find her." Maya said looking into my eyes.

A/N: happy Tuesday<3 short chapter today but with a lil spice ahh, I will update as soon as I can probably Thursday as I'm super busy tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed the chapter:))