Chapter Twenty Six

Maya POV:
"Everyone ready we need to leave!" I shouted standing at the front door with all the suitcases. "One second bella!" Carina shouted from upstairs, a minute later she came downstairs with 3 bags hanging from her arms with Gracie and Harper behind holding their shoes. "I'll go and put the suitcases in the car make sure your quick girls" I said before opening the front door. I'd finished loading the car and saw Gracie, Harper and Carina coming out the door all laughing together. "What are you laughing at now" I joked as they had been none stop giggling the whole morning, "mama was saying how bossy you are today like your the captain of our house" Harper said, "oh did she now" I questioned, "Shh bambina you weren't meant to say anything" she said playfully nudging Harper. We all got into the car and drove about an hour to the airport with a repeat of "are we there yet?" On the way.

Carina POV:
"Okay let's go and check our suitcases in" Maya said getting out of the car at the airport. We all made our way through the airport and checked our bags in, it was getting busier and we were heading to security and Gracie had clutched onto my arm. "You okay?" I asked her, "I'm fine ye" she said unconvincingly, "bambina I can tell your anxious, I'm here and so is Maya, your okay bellina" I said to her. Luckily security went smoothly and we had an hour to kill before our flight so we decided to get a snack and looked at perfume in the airport.

Maya POV:
We were walking around the shops and me and Carina were trying different perfumes. Harper picked on up trying to smell it, "Harper make sure you don't spr-" before I could finish my sentence she had sprayed the perfume straight into her eye making her burst out crying, I quickly took the perfume out of her hands and carried her to the bathroom to wash out her eye. "Mommy it stings" she said in between breathes, "I know baby this is why you shouldn't pick stuff up okay?" I told her kindly, "okay mommy sorry" she apologised, "it's okay sunshine I think you learnt your lesson" i joked making her laugh. "Feel better?" I asked her once she'd stopped crying, "si mommy, can we go back to find Gracie and Mama?" She asked me, "of course sweetheart" I said lifting her down from the bathroom sink.

Gracie POV:
It was getting closer and closer to our boarding time and I could feel myself starting to get nervous. "You okay bambina?" Carina asked me, "mhm ye just a bit nervous" I told her, "it's okay me and mommy will be with you the whole time. *boarding flight 2798 in gate 5 now* "that's our sign to go" Maya said standing up from her chair reaching for my hand which I happily took. We got our tickets and walked on to the plane to find our seats. We sat down and I was in a seat next to Maya and Carina was with Harper in the row next to us.

Maya POV:
"Do you want the window seat or row?" I asked Gracie, "can I have window please?" She asked, "of course sweetheart" I said moving out the way so she should get to her seat. *this is the captain announcement we will depart in 5 minutes* the captain said over the speaker making Gracie jump, "put your seatbelt on sunshine" I said to her, we started moving to the runway ready to take off, the engine roared and Gracie shot me a look of panic. "It's okay it's okay sweetheart" I said grabbing her hand. We started lifting off into the air she dug her head into my chest for a few minutes, "see it's okay look out the widow" I said to her seeing we were above the clouds.
I felt her instantly relax up against me.
.......
Carina POV
"Ah the fresh smell of italia" I said stepping off the plane. "Okay let's go and get our luggage" Maya said grabbing the girls hands. "Okay cap" Gracie joked, "oh shush you" Maya said rolling her eyes sarcastically. We walked and got our luggage at got a car to the hotel. We arrived around 10 minutes later and walked through the hotel.

Maya POV:
"Miss Deluca nice to see you" a hotel worker said to Carina, "and you! It's been awhile" she replied, "who's that?" I asked her confused, "one of the workers here" she said looking around. "Ah Dr" another man said smiling at Carina. "Carina what the hell how does everyone here know you?" I asked her, "I stay here a lot when I'm in Italy, my Uncle owns the hotel" she told me, "how come you didn't tell me?" I asked slightly annoyed, "It just didn't come up Bellina, it doesn't matter let's just enjoy ourselves si?" I nodded my head and we checked are bags in heading to our hotel room.

A/N: happy Friday!!

Thankyou for being so patient !! Sorry it was a short chapter but I promise the next ones will be a lot more exiting as I have a few exiting ideas and I'll try to make them longer if I have time:)))