Chapter Thirty Seven

Warning! Light smut: if you don't want to read skip the first two paragraphs
Maya POV:
"Jesus-" I breathed out as Carina slammed me up against the wall in the hallway. She pressed up against me, one hand on the wall beside my head and the other slightly tilting my chin. She stood tall, towering over my body. I hated to admit it but she was definitely the top in the relationship, when it came to anything. Especially in bed.
"Bedroom" she said pulling away from the kiss. She pushed me down on the bed and crawled directly on top of me with one knee in between my thighs, I let out a quiet moan as her hand wandered my body. "Carina-" I breathed out raising my hips toward her, "use your words bambina" she told me before biting on her lower lip, "please" I begged like a fool, "good girl" she said using a finger to tilt my head before kissing my neck, which was probably leaving marks. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off, throwing them along with my shirt on the floor.

Carina POV:
I loved teasing Maya in bed, seeing her struggle to get what she wanted always brought great satisfaction to me. I trailed my hands down her abdomen and down her thighs, but avoiding what she wanted the most. "Carina stop playing" she said letting out a sigh, "so impatient" I said running my fingers along her pantie line. "Carina if you don't do it I'll do it myself" she said shooting me a glare, "ah ah ah that won't be necessary" I told her before running my hand along the damp lingerie making me smirk knowing what affect I had on her. I slowly slid them off, running my hands through her centre, I sharply pushed two fingers in making a gasp escape her parted lips. I picked up a pace increasing my speed after a few moments, "oh my god carina don't stop" she said her back arched and legs beginning to tremble. She let out a series of moans while reaching her high. "Holy fuck your insane Carina", Maya said regaining her breath, "this is only the beginning bambina."

Time jump: 1 week later
Carina POV:
"Bambina eat your dinner" i said to Harper getting more irritated as this has become a persistent problem. "Mama no" she said crossing her arms, "she's so stubborn" I whispered to maya rolling my eyes, "wonder where she gets it from..." Maya joked. "Bambina please just another bite" I said dismissing Mayas comment, "No!" She repeated, "bellina I'm getting cross" I said giving her a stern look. "Don't care, I don't want it" she stated again. "Harper you have until I count to 3" I stated, and she turned away completely ignoring me, "1...2....3" I counted. "Bed, now" I said lifting her from her chair. "Get off!" She screamed throwing her legs and arms around. "Harper cut it out!" Maya interjected, she continued to throw her limbs around until her elbow whacked me across my face, hitting my nose and causing it to bleed. "Ow Harper!" I shouted making her freeze, "go to your bedroom" Maya told her, which she did.

Maya POV:
"Ne ho avuto abbastanza! lei continua a comportarsi male e sta andando oltre!" (ive had enough! she continues to misbehave and its getting beyond!" Carina said in rage, "come here babe" I said holding a tissue to stop the bleeding, "grazie bambina" Carina said, "are you okay?" I asked concerned, "yeh well, I just need to calm down" she said honestly, "go sit down I'll go see Harper" I said before kissing her forehead.
......
I walked into Harpers bedroom and she was playing with her dolls, "Harper" I said to grab her attention, she looked up at me and then turned her attention back to her dolls. "Harper" I repeated, "what" she said, "your mama is hurt" I told her, "okay" she said continuing to play, i walked over and took her dolls off her, "until you go apologise to your mama and eat your food your not having these back" I told her. "But-" she argued, "no buts" I interjected, "go apologise" I told her, "no" she said facing away from me, "hey! I'm not telling you again, now." I said, this time with a more serious tone so she knew I was messing around. She stood up and walked past me, we both went downstairs and into the living room where carina was. "Mama" Harper muttered, "yes?" Carina asked. "Sorry" She said under her breath, "Thankyou" Carina said accepting her apology. She turned to face me, "can I have my dolls now?" She asked, "food first" I told her.
After a lot of whining she ate some food, "see wasn't so hard was it?" I asked her gaining a shrug.
........

Next day:
Gracie POV:
I knocked on Auroras front door and was answered by her mother. "Hi sweetheart! How are you?" She asked me, "I'm good thankyou" I answered, "that's good to hear, Auroras in her bedroom so you can just head up there" she told me, "thanks" I said slipping my shoes off. I walked into her room and she was on her phone in bed, "oh hey" she said seeing me, "your mom just told me to come up here" I told her, "yeh come here" she said with open arms, "ugh I feel like I haven't seen you in forever" I said embracing her in a hug, "well you have been grounded for the last 2 weeks" she joked, " 'come to the party', 'you won't get caught' " I said imitating Aurora, "real funny" she said rolling her eyes sarcastically, "I missed you" she said holding my face staring straight at me, "I missed you too" I whispered close to her face. Eyes were wandering and we both pulled into a kiss, the kiss was deepening and Auroras hands moved down onto my lower back, "we should stop" I breathed out and slowly pulled away. "Why?" She asked, my mom is waiting outside I just wanted to come see you" I told her, "cant you stay?" She asked, "no we were just passing on the way to the station, I have to go" I said quickly standing up. "Oh okay bye" She said before i quickly left the room. I lied. She wasn't outside but I panicked and I needed to leave. I left the house and picked up my phon dialling Carinas number, "mama I need to come pick me up" I said desperately, "why? Are you okay?" She asked through the phone, "please just come now" I asked, "okay I'm on my way."

A/N: so I decided to en corporate both ideas hope it was a good choice.....

Also I'm sorry if the smut was shit it was my first time so any feedback or just any comments if I should do it every now and again or whatever

Any ideas on why Gracie freaked out?

Thanks for readinggg🤍