The shocking reveal. (1)

"Ahh yes!" I said as I got into my cherry-red ferrari. I turned on the radio, adjusted the mirrior and started the engine. It was a long, stressful day at the "Moore Agency" and I needed sleep, bad.

I took a deep breath of relief when I saw my house. I immediately jumped out of the car and my nude-coloured heels smacked onto the hard,concrete ground. "La-de-la-da-la-da", I softly sang as I undressed from my white, button down, frill blouse and my nude, pencil skirt, into my lepord print joggers and matching top.

"Mum, mum, mum?" I called, but no answer. I tried again but all I could hear was the echoing sound of my voice. I decided to check her room. The door was closed, so I knocked before entering.

"Omg.....!!!" I said in disbelief. "Mum, wake up, wake up, please!" I cried. I had to be strong, so I wiped my tears and called the police who took a while to come.

As they arrived, I burst out in tears and they comforted me to be strong. I couldn't believe it. Someone had stabbed my mother four times. I had no other family and the only other people I knew were the workers of the agency.
Funeral preparations were made and a team of detectives came together with the police to investigate.

The day of the funeral had arrived and I wore a black,lace dress and matching heels. The body was burried and everyone left.

That night, a strange letter appeared. "To Alexandra Moore", I read. "Watch out, after all, you are next!". "What the hell?!" I said confused, but afraid at the same time. I went to sleep and decided not to think about it until morning and tiredly threw myself on the bed.

*********************************

First story people, hope you enjoy.

Who do you think killed Alexandra's mum?

Who sent her that note?

Read on!!!!

-Amisha☺