Faking It.(17)

One week later...
About two hours ago, Cristophor got a phone call, and without a goodbye, he hurridly left. I decided to follow him, not because I thought he was cheating, he wasn't, but because since the party, he's been acting really strange. I drove about three cars behind him, and luckily, he didn't spot me. I came to a sudden stop when I saw Cristophor getting out of the car and going into an abandoned warehouse. "What the hell?" I said under my breath. I got out of my car and followed him on foot. Then I heard voices, familiar voices. It was Mr. Morris, and the lady, the lady whom I saw at the airport,the same lady who I suspected to be sending the threats, but who was she, what were they doing here, what was going on?

Suddenly, Mr. Morris hit Cristophor and handcuffed him. He then started shouting, "You,it was you who killed Alexandra's mother!". "What, what are you doing?" Cristophor asked, confused. I came out of hiding and said, "You, you killed-". "I trusted you, I loved you". "That's why you were acting weird, and that night after the party,it meant nothing to you!" I cried. "Don't believe him, I,I didn't, I love-" Cristophor protested. "We're done, goodbye Cristophor, goodbye", I said and ran out the warehouse in hot tears.

I was going home, I was going to pack my bags and never return. Then, Anthony asked me what happened. "Your friend is a liar, a cheat, a murderer, he killed her!" I said wiping my tears. "And to think, I thought I'd finally found the one, my lucky one", I said, crying. "What the hell, he didn't!" Anthony stated, genuinely shocked. I told him about everything that happened at the warehouse, and he said, "That's not true!" "But it is", I demanded. "Look, sit down, this may sound crazy, but I have to tell you something", he firmly stated. I didn't want to, but he forced me to listen to what he had to say.

Back at the warehouse, Cristophor's POV
"What did you do, you fucking bastard!" I shouted, enraged. "Now now, calm yourself, we wouldn't want daddy getting hurt now would we?!" Mr. Morris sarcastically said. "I had to do something, what else could I have done?" he continued. "What else? What else?" I shouted angrily. "She hates me for something I didn't do!" I hissed. "Don't test me child, I can kill daddy right now, but that hardly seems fair!" Mr. Morris said, with a sly smile. "Why, why are you doing this to me?" I questioned, tears racing down my pale cheek. He chuckled, and said, "I'm not doing this to you, I'm doing this to her. He then told Nancy, whom was watching the entire conversation, to bring the knife.

"You're going to kill me?", I asked. "No", he said. "Just wait, and watch, it'll all be clear in time", he said soflty. "In time!" he said under his breath.
******************************
Okay, y'all are either really confused, or really understanding.

Everything will be clear, don't worry!

Who's the real culprit? Cristophor? Mr. Morris? Nancy? Anthony?

The next chapter continues from Anthony and Alexandra talking.

-Amisha☺