Party.(14)

The venue was grand. It was so amazing, I couldn't believe my eyes. The chandelier was gigantic, it was golden and it had the most beautiful stones and fixtures on it. The steps and posts were decorated with gold, shimmery cloth and the floor had gold glitter sprinkled upon the black tiles. Their was a live orchestra and tables were set, four people each. Their was also a stage, and a photo booth. "We have to take pictures, it's a must!" I stated. "Here we go!" Cristophor and Anthony both sighed. After taking pictures, I met Mr. Morris and congratulated him on being a detective for so long. "Oh, and enjoy the party!!!" he said to me, chuckling.

After mingling with several people, we were asked to be seated. Then, Mr. Morris came up on the stage and gave a speech, "I would like to thank each and everyone of you, for joining me today. I am very lucky to be where I am today, and I want you all to have a wonderful time...." He continued for about another five minutes, then he stepped down and diner was served. I ate some kind of French food, and I didn't even know the name of it, but it tasted great. "Hey, I'll be right back", said Cristophor. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Nowhere!" he kind of shouted, but didn't mean to. "I just, have to go to the men's room", he added. "Oh", I said. He and Anthony exchanged a series of serious looks and then he left.

Cristophor's POV
When I walked off, I spotted Mr. Morris and a woman named Nancy Claire chatting. "Morris, look, when is this going to stop?" I demanded to know. "Look!" "Don't you dare...be patient!" he hissed. "And as for you, Nancy, don't go anywhere near her!" I warned.

Back to the story...Alexandra's POV

"Why is he taking so long?" I asked Anthony. "Look, he's coming", he replied. "Let's go home!" Cristophor said, firmly. Something had happened while he went to the 'men's room', but what. I didn't bother to ask, not yet at least. I just got up and went to the car. The drive back to the hotel was silent. The stinging scent of cigar circled around inside the vehecle, and no one dared to move muscle. Anthony and I tried our best to breathe with shaking. And as for Cristophor, he didn't seem to notice.

It was about half past eleven at night and we were finally back st the hotel. Cristophor had cooled off, and I needed to go talk to him,alone. Anthony was sleeping, so I had a chance. "Knock knock!" I said. "Come in", he murmered. "What happened there?" "And I know something happened, don't deny it!" I firmly stated. "N-nothing, nothing to worry about" he said, and turnt his back towards my face. I went up behind him, and hugged him from behind. He then turned around and he whispered to me, "life is a bitch".
******************************
This chapter is kind of confusing, especially the thing with Cristophor, but it'll all make since in time.

The next chapter is a continuation.

Enjoy!!!

-Amisha