Threats. (2)

The vibrant, vivid morning sun woke my sleepy eyes. As I slowly got out of bed, I arranged my face in disgust as I smelt a horrible scent. "Ewww", I said. I was certain it was coming from outside so I put on my pearl white, fluffy slippers to investigate.

"Let's see what's causing this horrid smell, I swear it smells worse than shit", I mumbled to myself. When I opened the front door, I was greeted by a large, red package, but it was all alone, with no sender. Obviously it wasn't going to be a million dollars, not that I needed it, I cautiously opened the box.

"Ahhhhh!!!" "In the name of the lord!", I gasped. I was sure it could never be anything useful to me, but what I didn't expect was to see three dead rats. I didn't hesitate to drop the box and as I did, a small note fell out. It read, " You're next, you see, I like to work slow, so you're tortoured longer, and one thing, I don't want money, I simply want you dead."

I was a little scared but I tried my best not to think about it."Oh god, I'm almost late to the detectives office. I wore a black, strap-up heels, a simple brown cotoure bag and a blue, fitted, long sleeved dress. As I pulled up onto the parking lot, I noticed a woman, with all black clothes looking my way. I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable. I exited the vehecle and quickly made my way to their office.

"Alrite Mr. ....", I trailed off, not knowing his name. "Call me Mr. Steve Morris, detective Morris, if you will", he stated. "All we found was a broken nail, possibly of a woman, but we're running it through the database", he said. I nodded, but in mind all I could think about was the threats I've been recieving. "Oh and one more thing, pack your bags, you're going to Paris", he added. "But why?" I asked. He told me that I needed protection since I was the heir to my mother's business. I refused, but he added that the central protection programme in Paris already assigned someone to protect me. "Well, I object, but i'll go, just because it's Paris", I said.

*********************************

Paris, the city of love.

What will happen when she meets her unknown protector ?

What will happen during her trip to Paris?

Will she recieve any more threats?

A pic of Alexandra is attached as this chapters media.

-Amisha