The Great Escape (Part 1).(20)

"Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom!" the sound of gunshots was heard. At least six to ten gunshots, going in all different directions. It was Taylor. She was shooting up the place, but I knew they had a plan. Morris quickly pointed the gun to her, and away from me. We all were facing the direction of Taylor and Anthony came from from behind. Just before Morris fired the gun, Anthony shot Nancy, and the sound of the gunshot echoed through the abandoned building. The loud sound made everyone jump a little and the gun fell from Morris' shaking hand.

Nancy fell to the cold ground. She wasn't dead, but we all knew Morris was confused. Should be help his dear wife, or kill me, Taylor Anthony, and Cristophor? "Help me...hunny...I'm dying...", Nancy said, gasping for air. She reached her arms out and pointed to Morris. Taylor and Anthony then pointed their guns to Morris. He had nowhere to go. If he were to pick his gun up, he would get shot. "Help your wife!" Taylor said. "It'll be the last goddamn thing you do!" she added fiercely.

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, don't shoot, don't shoot!", he begged like a little child. "Just please, let me help my wife", he said, crying. Anthony pointed the gun to his head, and motioned for him to help Nancy. "Babe, do it!" Nancy said to Morris.
******************************
Ughh I know its a short chapter, but please don't hate, part 2 is next

Enjoy!!!

-Amisha