Day Out.(6)

I woke up about 7am the next morning. I was surprised to see that Cristophor and Anthony was wide awake and sipping on freshly brewed coffee. "So what's the agenda for today?" Anthony questioned. "I don't know", answered Cristophor. I told them I wanted to go shopping and went to brush my teeth. I then took a bath and slipped on a black, polka-dot top with a black cardigan and black pants, complete with black boots and bag. "Um I'll be back shortly", I said. "You mean we'll be back shortly?" Cristophor chuckled. "No, no way, you can't be serious", I objected. "We are!" said Cristophor and Anthony at the same time. "Stueps, whatever, let's go", I said.

I was about to hop into my Ferrari, but Cristophor pulled me back. "Now we wouldn't want you driving, now would we?" he asked in a sarcastic tone of voice. I wasn't in the mood to argue so I simply closed the car door and waited for him to lead the way to his car. "Wow!" I said in disbelief. Cristophor drove a big, black, BMW and all four glasses tinted. All three of us got in and we headed out.

"Omg, omg, stop!" I sqealed. "What?!" Anthony and Cristophor both said. "It's 'Chevertine Fabulist', one of the best stores in Paris!" I squealed with excitement. The car suddenly came to a halt and we all exited. Inside the store was more beautiful than the outside. It was baby pink in colour, and the trim had a silver lining with little clear crystals. Not to mention the clothes, beautiful, classy, elegant, exactly my style. I bought three dresses, one top, two pairs of shoes,a purse and one jewelry set. "Alexandra, you have an entire wardrobe full of clothes, why want more?" Cristophor asked in his low, sexy voice. "A woman can never have enough clothes!" I said in a classy voice. "That's true", Anthony added. "Where to next?" he asked. "To the park", I said in haste. "Mallicant Park", beautiful rolling hills of green, ponds, fountains, peace and relaxation", Cristophor said. It was so serene, peaceful and really pretty. The cherry-blossom tree was in full bloom. "Here, hold this",I said, handimg a camera to Anthony. "Take lots of pictures, oh, and make sure you get my good side", I smirked. "I'm not your personal assistant, but whatever, just pose pretty pretty!" he laughed. After lots of pictures, we headed to the ice-cream parlour.

"Cherry vanilla, cup, two scoops please", I said in a sweet voice. "Vanilla, cup, two scoops", Anthony added. "Coconut, cup, two scoops", said Cristopher. We sat in the outdoor both. "Tastes amazing", said Anthony with a stuffed mouth. I couldn't help but laugh. When we were finished, we all headed to a fancy restaurant- 'Dine to Perfection'. I ordered a fresh salad, with stripped chicken, and garlic sauce. Oh and of course a good brand of sweet, red wine. I really didn't care about what Cristophor or Anthony ordered, as long as I was getting my food. I was really hungry. After eating, I got up to exit the restaurant, but stopped right under this humongous, crystal chandelier when my phone rang. "Alexandra, watch out!!!". I heard Cristophor's voice as his warm body clash into mine. As we fell unto the floor, I heard shattering of crystal, and it went everywhere. It was the chandelier. If Cristophor hadn't saved me, I would've surley been dead. We both got some scrapes, due to the flying pieces of crystal but besides that, we were okay. I looked around and I suddenly spotted the lady whom I've been seeing everywhere lately. Was she following me? "L-look, the lady", I said, tugging Cristorphor's shirt. "Alexandra, there's no lady anywhere, let's go back to the hotel, and get some rest", he insisted. When I looked back to see if the lady was tere, I was confused because she was gone. Where could she have gone? The restaurant manager told us that the chandelier was faulty and I didn't bother to sue because I just couldn't handle court at the time. "Before we go back to the hotel, can we make one more quick stop?" I asked, even though I was going with, or without them. "Where?" they both questioned. "Where else, but the tippy top of the Eiffel Tower!" I said anxiously. "Um, I have some business to take care off, I'll see you guys back at the hotel room, okay", replied Anthony.

As we arrived, the people who controlled the tower's lighting, put on the most beautifu set of lights. Cristophor and I spent hours looking at the lights. We took lots of pictures and it was getting late.

*********************************

Who is the lady following Alexandra?

Are there more threats to come?

I have a little surprise in the beginning to the next chapter☺....

A pic of Anthony, Alexandra and Cristophor, in that order, is attached to this chapters media.

-Amisha