Officially Official.(15)

And I responded, "But I love it anyways". We kissed. His soft lips, crashing into mines, it moved me, created a spark, a good feeling, a paradise in my mind. I kissed back, fierce and full of energy, firey, and wanting more. The clothes were lying on the hardwood floor, and on the bed, lay me and my protector, at twelve midnight, making out. "So what are we?" he whispered. "We are whatever we want to be", I answered, and pushed him down onto the bed.

And as you guessed, it happened. We were on fire. He was the light of my life, and I never wanted to leave the paradise that he gave me. "Forever?" "Forever!". We continued kissing, and each time we did, I felt more of a trance, more of a connection, more and more pleasure, to mask the pain. The electric ecstasy, the rush, the satisfaction. I felt his soul, and I saw his sins, but he's only human, who am I to judge. "I never want this to end!" I whispered. He held me, and he said, "All good things must come to an end, but that end creates a new beginning". I smiled at him, and in that moment, in that very moment, I felt it, and I still feel it, the feeling was unexplainable, it was, it was, it was a factor of life..."It was living" I said to myself.

It was almost two in the morning and Cristophor and I were awake. He was holding me, and I, I was secure, safe, I was exactly where I wanted to be. We didn't talk, we just lat there, tired, but awake. Anthony was sound asleep in the other room,and didn't even know a thing about what had happened. I looked up to him, and I said, "What are we?" "We are whatever we want to be" he answered. I fell asleep I'm his arms and when it was about five in the morning, I was woken up to the sound of mumbling voices. It was Cristophor, talking to someone on the phone. All I heard was him say, "After it's done, will you leave me alone, will you leave us alone?" I didn't know who he was talking to, or what about, but it was strange, he spoke so soft, and never said a person's name, he only said 'he' or 'she'.

"Babe, who was that?" I asked. "Just an old friend", he replied. "Babe...oohhhhh, somebody had fun last night!!!" Anthony sarcastically joked. I playfully threw a pillow at him, and he said, "Stop hitting me, babe". The three of us laughed at his little joke and I then asked him about the girl he met at the museum. "Well, her name is Talyor Mason, and she's my babe", he proudly stated. "Ouuuu, you have a girlfriend, babe", Cristophor smirked.
******************************
Hey, babe!!

Omg!!!! They're officially official... #Crisandra

BTW, the book is not finished yet, I still have a lot of surprises, and secrets to be revealed!!!

-Amisha☺