Meeting Taylor.(16)

"I need to ask you something", Anthony said to me and Cristophor. "What?" we both said at the same time, then chuckled. "I was thinking, do you want to go out with me and Taylor?", "Like on a double-date?", he asked. "Omg, of course, yes, absolutely", I happily agreed. "Yeah, sure", Cristophor said. "Omg, where, when, what time, what do I wear?", I frantically asked. "Um, 'Zale' the restaurant, tomorrow, at nine in the morning. She'll come over and we'll all go together. "Sounds fun!" I said.

The next day...
There was a knock on the door and Anthony rushed over to answer. It was Taylor. I'd seen her once before at the museum, but she looked so much more beautiful, sophisticated and nicer up close and in person. "Hey hun!" she said and kissed Anthony on his cheek. Anthony kissed her back and then introduced us. She was so soft hearted and kind. Her long, blonde hair complimented her pale pink face, and her soft skin tee turned power pink every time she and Anthony touched. There were so cute.

We left for the four star restaurant, 'Zale' at half past eight, and we arrived at exactly eight fifty-nine. The beauty of the restaurant glowed inside out. The delicious aroma filled the air and the friendly atmosphere was quite pleasing. We talked whole day, and it was quite fun and interesting. We laughed so hard when Anthony pulled out a little box with a ring inside. The funny part was, instead of proposing to Taylor, he proposed to Cristophor, and Cristophor accepted, but of course, they didn't mean anything, it was just a harmless joke.

After we dropped of Taylor aft her house and we came back to the hotel, I told Anthony, "She's a keeper". And he told me, "Don't I know it!"
******************************
Ahhh!!! I know right, Anthony has finally found love, and she's a keeper!

Btw, the picture of the girl is Taylor

LOVE is in the air!!!

-Amisha