Help.(19)

"You're a smart girl!" Morris said. "But I'm smarter", he hissed at me. "What are you doing?" I said in a fake confusion. "Oh, don't play games with me, you thought that I'd seriously believe that came to kill him, we both know that you could never hurt him", he said. "What do want Morris?" I questioned. "I want you dead!" he replied. "But why, what did I ever do to you?" I asked. "It was because of you, you did this, you ruined my chances of becoming rich, you ruined my life, and after I kill you, I'll get the company, and I'll be rich, I'll also get your helpless boyfriend's company, and then, I'll be filthy rich!" he said with fire burning in his rich black eyes.

"I didn't do this to you, you did this to yourself!" I hissed. He looked at me, the gun was at my head, and he said, "Test me bitch!". "I believe you haven't met my wife, Nancy, where are you?" he called. "We've met, only she doesn't know it", said a voice, emerging from the shadows. "You!" I said in disgust and anger. It was the lady whom I saw everywhere. She's the one who left the threats, the dead puppy, the dead rats, the writing on the wall, the liitle notes, the chandelier that almost killed me, but most importantly it was she who pulled the plug when I was in the coma.

"Well, well, well, we meet again!" she said sarcastically. She was holding a knife. She then came up to Cristophor. "Oh, and don't even try to contact your little friends, I've already cut your wire...you're all alone now!" Morris laughed like a criminally insane physco. I suddenly remembered the wire, but how did Morris cut it, everything was so confusing, but it was cut, and now it was only me, Cristophor, Morris and Nancy. Nancy, who was standing tall before Cristophor, held the knife towards his chest, and cut him in an 'x'. "X marks the spot!" said said, as Cristophor tried to hold back the pain. The blood stained his shirt. I couldn't even look at what was happening.

"Cristophor!" I cried. "Alexandra!" he said, breathing heavily. In that moment I realized, we were going down, we were going to die. A cold sweat ran down my face, and all the memories circled through my mind. Morris told me to say goodbye to Cristophor, and he told Cristophor to say goodbye to me. I watched Cristophor as the blood from his chest ran down his body, his stained shirt, his hands handcuffed, his face pale, and his eyes, his eyes full of tears. This was it, the final goodbye.
******************************
It seems as though they're gonna die

Read on!!!

-Amisha