Stalker.(10)

The next morning, everything went back to normal. I got up and, as always,I went to the door. "Anthony?... Cristpohor?... there's a package at the front door and I'm gonna get it okay", I said even though they were still sleeping. I took it up and went inside, I then rested it on the small coffee table and went into the kitchen, made toast and entered the living room. I then sat down and looked at the package. It was of medium-sized, brown, taped down and on it was written "Enjoy". "Enjoy what?" I wondered. On the opposite side of the package wrote "For Alexandra". I was indeed curious.

"Good morning", Cristophor said. I turned around and smiled. "Good morning, so, where to today?" I asked. "Right here", another voice said. Behind Cristophor stood Anthony, looking really sleepy. "We'll stay home today", he added. "Hmm, okay", I replied. "What's that?" Cristophor asked, pointing to the box. I explained everything that happened before they came and they were curious to see what was inside. I slowly opened the box and what was  inside shocked me.

Pictures, letters, notes, video tapes, recordings, statements, all kinds of things were in this package. The bad thing was, it was pictures of me, letters I wrote, things I said, places I've been, it was like whoever sent these were following me my whole life. "Wow..." said Anthony and Cristophor at the same time. "Wow, indeed" I replied. "Stalker alert!" I added jokingly, even though deep down I was terrified. Who wouldn't be, I mean, you just found out a person has been looking at you for your entire life. Now I'm looking back at all the important choices I'd made towards my life and believe me, it's a bit freaky to know that I was being watched with every step I took.

Out of everything in the box, one catched my eye. It was a picture of me and my mother, about fifteen years ago. I don't remember much, but, I do remember that that was the first picture my mom and I took after she and my dad divorced. About two years ago, I got a call saying that my dad died but his last wish was for mom and I to be far away from the funeral. I almost started crying looking at the picture. "Don't cry!" Cristophor said. "In time, it'll all be okay", he added. I then looked through everything else and seperated the pictures from the tapes. After thirty minutes of looking through and examining each picture carefully, to see if my "stalker" was anyone I knew, I began listening to the tapes.

There were only three tapes and they weren't that long. The first one was about me being lost and confused about what was happening at this point in my life and the others stated about how I was going to die and suffer a little bit before I do. The tapes also mentioned that I didn't know the truth, but in time, it'll all be revealed.

************************************
If you know or have a stalker, comment

Who is Alexandra's "stalker"?

What truth does she not know of?

Keep in mind this chapter revealed some important secrets....

~Amisha