Journey to Paris.(3)

The next morning, I was out and ready to go. I was thrilled to go Paris, but I was angry that I was going to be protected. I wore a baby pink shorts and a white, fringe, tank top and white sandals. My bags were packed,my flight was booked and I headed out the door of my Malibu mansion.

I arrived at the airport and to my surprise, my flight was delayed. "Shit!" I exclaimed. As I turned around, a middle aged, brown-haired woman approached me. It was the same woman whom I saw outside the office. "Where are you going?" she asked. I honestly didn't know her and didn't feel like talking so I ignored her and moved away. As I turned to go the opposite direction, the lady grabbed by arm and pulled me back. I noticed her long nails and one of them was broken, which reminded me about the evidence from the detectives office. At this point in time, anyone was a suspect. I pulled away just in time as my flight was ready to leave.

I boarded the plane and took a window seat. My carry on's were heavier than usual so I opened it up to see what was weighing it down. "Wtf!" I exclaimed. To my surprise it was a dead puppy. "Omg, helppppp!!" I screamed. The staff immediately helped me and in a few minutes, it was out of my bag. The lady I met earlier looked at me with a smirk on her face and I shot back with arrows in my eyes. "Could it be the same person who left the rats and the note? Is that person following me?", I thought to myself.

My flight was finally over and I arrived at the 'Plaza Hotel'. I checked in and proceeded towards the elevator. I entered the elevator alone and as the silver, metal door closed behind me, the elevator lights shot off and the surrounding went black. "What the hell is going on today?" I questioned myself. "It's not even black Friday", I added. I switched on my phone and called for help. After, my phone rang and I was shocked to hear what a lady said. "I can kill you right now, but that hardly seems fair, but don't worry, your time will come, soon". Just as the person hung up, the doors opened and the lights came on without any help from the staff.

I quickly ran to my room and locked the doors. I started to rethink everything but I still didn't see the reason of having a protector. I mean, yeah, it could be useful, but I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. I decided to think about it in the morning and unpacked my bags and went to bed.

It was morning and knocking was heard. "Who in the world came to visit me?" I said to myself. As I peeped through the little hole in the door, I saw a handsome stranger. He was tall and had dark, sexy hair. Dark eyes and a sexy body. He wore a grey fitted jersey and a white pants with a matching blazer. "Who could that be!" I whispered.

*********************************

Who could it be?

Who's sending Alexandra the threats?

What's gonna happen next?

-Amisha