Preparations.(13)

The next day...

"Wake up!!!" I shouted. Cristophor and Anthony dedinately heard me, since they came rushing out of the room. "Good morning!" I said all innocent like. "Why....why???" Anthony screamed playfully. "Why did you wake us up this early?" he added. Before I come answer, Cristophor said, "wait, let me guess.... We're going.....shopping!!!" He mocked me. They both laughed uncontrollably at Cristophor'd wacky impression of me and my my voice. "Well I'll have you know, we are going shopping!" I hissed, but playfully. "Ughh, another dress?" Anthony sighed. "I know right, she already has, like fifty thousand", Cristophor added. "Well after today, Mame that fifty thousand and one!" Anthony playfully corrected Cristophor. "I'll also have you know, I don't have fifty thousand dresses,and we are not going shopping for me", I sophistically stated. "You're not?!?!" Cristophor and Anthony both said at the same time. "Nope...today, we are on a mission....a mission to get you two all dolled up for tonights party!!" I squealed excitedly.

We all eat breakfast and got dressed. We then headed out. Today, I was in charge, I was going to be their stylists. We needed out about half past ten and went to 'Monsieur Monsieur' the number one men's clothing store, for all things formal. "Okay let's see!!!" I ecstatically scresmed. We took about three hours to find the perfect outfits for both Cristophor and Anthony. Cristophor wore black shoes with golden stylings, a black pants, and a black shirt with gold emboidries and trims, along with some gold accessories. Anthony wore a dark, cobalt blue shoes, with silver stylings, a cobalt blue pants, and a cobalt blue shirt, with silver linings and styles along with silver jewelry.

We then went to a nearby quaint little old-school styled caffee, called 'Bonjour Paris'. It had the best food. We got some pizza and then hesded out with milkshakes.

I wanted to go to the museum really bad, so we did. When I entered, I was astounded by the beauty which surround me. The walls were high and the posts were tall and white. The floors were marble and echoed to slthe sound of footsteps. The edges were trimmed beautifully. The paintings, artifacts and exhibits were well taken care off, and the tour guides were really friendly. And I think Anthony even hit it off with a girl. It seemed like love at first sight. "Call me....I'll be waiting" she whispered in his ear. He flushed red, it was so cute. I was having fun, but time flies, and it's natural, I guess that time doesn't allow you the amount you want, but the amount you need. We headed back to the hotel to get ready for tonights party. I wore a black fringe dress with black heels and I took one look at myself I'm the mirror, and I was stunning, but behind the beauty, there was madness. I was excited to meet everyone at the party, and to take my mind off of things for a little bit.

It was time to go, and we were ready, ready to mingle, but in all the anxiousness, I forgot all the evidemce that I found inside my late mothers house, and it was too late to turn back and get them. When I told Cristophor, he seemed relieved, but I wasn't sure, the entire thing was just confusing.

******************************
What will happen at the party?

Cristophor was relieved to hear that Alexandra forgot the evidence, but why?

Read on!!!!

-Amisha