Wounded.(8)

Flashback to outside the hotel before Cristophor left:
Alexandra's point of view:

"Ahh!!" I screamed. The pain was too real. My body was cold and numb on the outside but on the inside pins and needles stabbed my heart. I blacked out and the last thing I heard was someone calling my name.
End of flashback.

"Yes, hello.... I am Cristophor Celestine, I'm here to see Ms. Alexandra Moore.... Level five, room six", said Cristophor. It was confirmed, I'd been shot in my heart. I was now in a coma, lucky to be alive. Just then, even though my eyes are closed and I can't move my body, I heard the door push. It was Cristophor, although I couldn't see him I recognized his masculine, deep, sexy voice that I learned to love. I tried to speak, but, no luck. I did however hear everything he was saying. Apparently, I've been here for two days now but I'm responding well to treatment and medicine so the doctors are planning on discharging me next two to three days. They said I was one of the lucky ones because being shot in heart, and surviving, its not that easy. I then remembered the threats that I kept receiving and remembered that whoever was doing this, wanted to take it one step at a time. Cristophor pushed the door and I heard him say good morning. He spoke to me for a while, even though I couldn't respond and then left when visiting hour was over. I had no idea what the time was, I couldn't even tell weather it was night or day, but I heard a strange sound. The door opened with a slight creak, as if someone wanted to enter but wanted to be silent. My eyes were closed but I felt it, an evil shadow over me, the darkness coming closer and closer.

"Beep......beep.......beep". And that was it.

************************************

Sorry for the short chapter.
Suspence?
Read to find out what happens

-Amisha☺