From pleasure to pain.(7)

He leaned against me, body on body, breath against breath, hands on my hips, eyes directed to mines and suddenly, it happened, his lips clashed with mine. I felt as though time stopped, the earth wasn't rotating, my heart was running a race, a race to win his heart, and boy did i win! It was simple and sweet. Surely there was no meaning, right? It was just a kiss, right? A friendly kiss. A goodnight kiss. Nothing more, just friends. I slowly pulled away and smiled. "I'm really tired, and to be honest, I thought I wouldn't have enjoyed myself with you and Anthony today, but I actually had fun, it wasn't so bad", I teased. "Yeah, it wasn't so bad", he replied. We both walked to his car which was parked across the road from the Eiffel tower. As we enterd the car, he turned on the engine, and I turned up the music. I was twenty years old, but I couldn't help it but sing to 'Ellie Goulding- Love me like you do'. Cristophor looked at me an chuckled. "Wow, looks like I have to call a music studio and tell them that I've discovered some new talent!" he teaesd. I laughed at his joke and playfully pushed him aside. As he stopped from hitting the car door, he let out a cute little chuckle.

"Finally, we're back to the hotel", I said relieved. We both smiled at the lobby attendant and went up the elevator. We entered the living room and saw Anthony cooking. "Chef", Cristophor teased, "What's cooking?" Anthony quickly spun around, surprised and holding a cooking spoon. "Make a guess", he responded. "Ummm...... Idk", I sighed. "Tell me!" I demanded. "Noodles and meetballs", he answered. "Yum!" exclaimed Cristophor. Anthony had also set the table on the outside balcony. I was impressed, and so was Cristophor. "Yum", I admired his food. "Not bad Anthony, not bad at all, but, a little more flavour would be nice", Cristophor added. "You're implying that you can do better?" I asked. "But ofcouse, I am an amazing chef!" he boasted. "Well, since you feel that you're more talented than Bobby Flay, tomorrow you'll cook for me, oh and don't think it will be easy, I'm very picky when it comes to food", I ended.

Suddenly Cristophor's phone began to ring. He excused himself and went back inside to take the call. Anthony and I talked about random stuff while he was gone and then all of a sudden, out of the blue, Anthony asked, "Who do you think killed your mother?". I was shocked that he had asked this but I knew someone would have done it sooner or later. "Um... I don't know", I answered. "But I'll find out, soon". He sent out a gentle smile and then Cristophor returned. He explained to us that he had to go back to Protection Programme place thing, to do a report on the previous case. He had to leave now.

I offered to walk him out and Anthony followed behind. We made our way down the elevator and out the door. The outside world was cold, and the night was rich black. He waved his goodbyes and went into his car. "Alexandra....!!!" was the last thing I heard. My body was cold, I was becoming numb, and my heart felt as though a thousand tiny pins and needles were stabbing me.

************************************

What happened to Alexandra?

Was it just a friendly kiss?

Read to find out more!

Sorry for the short chapter.

-Amisha