Darcy styles

I wake up in my hotel room. Turning over in my mum sleeping her bed. I took out my iPad. And went in instagram. Looking at pictures of my favorite boy band. One Direction! It was now around my lazy mum decided to get up. " hello." "Good morning." She yawned. "More like afternoon." I remarked. "What are you doing?" I grined. "Looking at pictures if my handsome boyfriends/ 1 of 5 husbands." She groaned. "And Harry ohmygosh mum he's a sex god I just want him-." "No no no I don't want to hear my 14 year old daughter talking about what she wants." I giggled. I put my iPad on the table beside my bed. My mum's phone was ringing. "Ugh . Hold on I have to take this." She walked out of the room. I walked to door to hear the conversation. " no you can't see her, nor meet her. We are doing fine." I listen really close " look she is my daughter and I would like to be in her life." I froze she was talking to my dad. " look Harry the answer is no." I head the guy named Harry speak. " thins isn't fair you have to talk to her.let her decide.promise me that." My mum huffed "fine." I heard her footsteps coming back to the room. I raced back to my bed. She walked in."who was that mum.?" "Ahhh no one special sweetheart.' I looked down at my sheets. I wanted to who my father was."listen Dracy, do like your life?" I was confused "yes mum my life is fantastic" I smiled "Is their anything you want?" I knew what she was talking about. I look at her with shivers in my spine."my dad." I Whispered. Her face was pale. She smiled a fake smile." Okay." Without saying another word she left to make a call. I can't believe what I just said. I mean my life an mum was wonderful. And her sister who was my aunt.

My aunt is Cher. Yes Cher Lloyd

My mum walked back in the room."get ready we going out today." She faked a smile.

"Mum? Are you okay?."

"Yes." I'm going out really quick so be ready when I get back." I nodded. I was excited. I get to meet my dad. I was jumping. I went to take a shower and do my hair and make up.

Outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/day_at_studio/set?id=70253899

I look in the mirror. I smiled I looked nice not trying to sound likes snob.

(D -Darcy M -mum) texting

M: I'm outside

D: okay I'm coming

I hopped in the car then 'c'mon c'mon ' by one direction came on.!!!

" OHMYGOSHMHMYGOS MUM TURN IT UP."

She looked at me with a smile.

" YEAH I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU ALL DAY," I sung the lyrics.

"Mum do you not understand how sexy Harry and Zayn are haha well they are all so hot but I would bang Harry."

"DARCY STY-" my mum was laughing we laughed together.

DARCY's MUM POV

"Mum do you not understand how sexy Harry and Zayn are haha well they are all so hot but I would bang Harry." Darcy laughed.

"DARCY STY-" I was about to say her last name. I stopped myself.

I looked at the rode laughing "been thee done that." I muttered under my breath. We pulled up to the music studio. I say my sister's Cher car parked. " Ready.?" I looked at Darcy. She jumped out the car and ran in the studio.

DARCY'S POV

I grabbed the headphone and microphone

I was about to record a song. Aunt Cher was like my manger/vocal coach.

"What are you singing today sweetie?" She asked.

"lightweight by Demi Lavato."

She smiled an the music began to play.

Light on my heart, light on my feet

Light in your eyes I can't even speak

Do you even know how you make me weak, oh whoa?

I'm a lightweight

Better be careful what you say

With every word I'm blown away

You're in control of my heart

I'm a lightweight

Easy to fall, easy to break

With every move my whole world shakes

Keep me from falling apart

Keep me from falling down

Drowned in your love

It's almost all too much

Handle with care

Say you'll be there

Oh, I'm a lightweight

Better be careful what you say

With every word I'm blown away

You're in control of my heart

I'm a lightweight

Easy to fall, easy to break

With every move my whole world shakes

Keep me from falling apart

Keep me from falling apart, oh

Falling apart.

I just the music flow through me.

DARCY's MUM POV

Darcy had an amazing voice. She made so proud. But she reminded me so much of Harry. She eyes smile and killer dimples. I turn around to to see 5 guys walk past the recording room we were in.i couldn't move or speak. The walked in the room. Me and Harry made eye contact....... Then he looked at Darcy..

DARCY'S POV

I hit the high note I was so happy. Singing was my passion. I waited to the music to end then took off the head phones....I look at Cher. She was giving me a thumbs up. I look behind her......NO NO NO NON NO OH MY GOSH gosh don't scream or do anything stupid.......then Harry Styles looked at me. ....