chapter 73

(Ughh I'm so pissed iv had all my chapters edited and ready to post they've been deleted)

Anyway pic of Darcy and Dylan so cute

I pulled back from the kiss

"No Niall I'm sorry but the. Only relations ship we have is co pare ting I'm in love with Dylan and I see a future with him."

"Niall get out" Dylan appeared in the door way.
Niall walked past him and left

Dylan I'm so sorry",

"Did you really mean what you said,"

"Everyword"

He smiled looking at me

"I feel like a slut." I said

"Yeah well youre my slut."

he opened up his arms and hugged me.

"So your really in love with m?

"Yes,"

"please say it then,"

"I love you, I said looking at him.

"I love you so much darcy" He said kissing me. His hands traveled down My body touching me, pulling me closer to him.

He deepened the kiss softly during my lips, we both crashed on the bed I slip his shirt off admiring his body. I pulled my shirt off. I could feel him leaving kisses and hickeys all over my body.

"Wait babe,"

He pulled away and sat up.

" You are the most beautiful woman iv ever seen and amazing mother. I love waking up and seeing you sleeping so peacefully right beside me. You don't realize how special you but give me this unexplainable felling. Anytime I see you I feel like it's the first time. I -I don't want that to ever stop. When I'm with you I'm so happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Jax you know I love him like hes my own and if we do this i want it to be done perfectly. So Darcy will you marry me?"

He pulled out out a box reveling a beautiful ring.