Chapter 6

I woke up. For. My sleep. I had a weird dream George was my brother Zayn disappeared and Harry and Niall were American and louis..... He was oh god no. A grow up.

I stretched and sat up in bed. Wait. I thought I grabbed my phone. 8:23 in the morning. The boys never wake up early. Well Liam does but I don't think this early. I walked in the hallway I opened Niall'a door to find him smiling while sleeping. I walked a littler more down the hall. I opened Liam's door. He was sprawled out with his mouth open. I walked to say a room to see his hair out of place. No shirt. Laying I. His stomach and snoring loudly. Last I was at my dads room. I look inside he had on no shirt his sheets were tangled and. Lets just say he was sleeping commando. God so many things I would do if I was next to him.- wait Darcy stop. This is your dad.. I walked down stairs to see Louis on the couch with Telly on football. I jogged back up stairs lightly to get dressed.

Outfit

http://www.polyvore.com/casual_day_with_harry/set?id=73380953

I put on dark wash jeans sequin silver vans a hot pink top and a blue hoodie Niall have me. I threw my hair on a messy bun. I didn't feel like having my hair in my face today. I needed to hurry and get ready before they guys wake up. I put on a few shades of eyeshadow from my naked pallet along with eyeliner and mascara. I grabbed my iPhone sunglasses and walked out the door quietly. Shit I for got I have to look out for paparazzi cause Emmy dad would freak if he found out I suck out. I walked to the Starbucks hopefully to see George. My phone went off , I got a call from Cher.

" hey Darc, how you doing."

"Hey I'm doing good I miss you."

"I miss you to, hey tell you dad to bring you the studio today.

"Okay see you there.." I hung up when I reached Starbucks.

I spotted George. I walked in texting on my phone. Well pretending to text. I don't to seem like a loser. Right?

"Would you like a passion fruit tea?" I look up. "Yes." I smiled.

Moments pasted and George's returned with my drink.

"Mind if I sit with you?"

"Not at all."

We sat down nod talked and laughed and exchanged numbers. There were a bunch of flashing from the widow we were by. Crap."hey George it was nice but I have to go." He smiled " no problem me to." We walked out of Starbucks and were bombed with question.

"Are you dating?

" how's life

Then put of no where a bunch of screaming girls scream "GEORGE SHELLY.!" I look at. Him . " RUN." Haha we ran and I reached my house.

"Darcy Sophia Styles." Liam said in a stern voiceve

I turn slow

"Hi?" I gave a weak smile.

He stared smirking.

"Did you see George."

"Psh what no." I'm a bad liar

"Yes you did." He nodded

I sighed and smiled "okay how did you know?"

"I followed you." I stare at him."no I'm just being cheeky love there's pictures all over twitter tumblr." I nodded.

Louis,Harry, and Niall came down stair laughing

"Oh Darcy I love how you sneak out to see a boy." Louis teases.

"Haha Darcy if you want to go out just leave a note." Harry smiled

"Hahaha Darcy Darcy Darcy." Niall sanged

I look at Liam

"I didn't tell the lads." He put his hand up in defense.

"Haha no Darcy we saw photos." Louis winked.

"You so weird Louis and Niall shut up and shove food in your mouth and dad Cher said can you drop me off at the studio later.?"

"Sure thing love." Harry winked" oh and tomorrow were going to register you in school."

"What I don't need school." I protested

"To bad I already have your registration packet filled out."Liam spoke

"Thanks dad." I said in a girly tone

He pretended to flip his hair and spoke in a girly tone." Totally anything for my girl."

I laughed.

*********

We arrived at the studio I read the lyric Cher gave me and stared playing the tune in my head.

I waled in to the recording booth ready to sing the lyrics.