chapter 57

ENJOY THE CHAPTER! ! love you guys so much! You mean the world to me and I would be here is it was for you all. xoxo enjoy the story. and yes i read all my comments you all are so freaking sweet!♡it would also mean the word to me if you go read my other story. and Darcy is 16 going on 17 in the story and Niall is 20.and for all the Haters still reading this story. It's my story I write how I want. so take your loser, lamer , wanna be a $$ somewhere elese cause your irrelevant:) I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

"Mommy wake up." Jax wispered in my ear. I groaned and streached

"what up Jax." turned to look at him. His brown hair was a mess and blue eyes were bright like Niall's.

"Grandpa Harry and Daddy are downstairs watching a game."

"ohh did you sleep well?" I asked sitting up.fixing his hair.

"Yeah. I like it when daddy sleeps with me." He said playing with my hands.

"yeah he likes sleeping with you to baby" I kissed his  cheek. " Go brush your teeth so we can hang out." I said getting out of bed.

"are thoses people going to be following us and taking pictures again?" Jax groaned.

I laughed. "Yeah buddy you got to get used to it." I put some tooth paste on out toothbrushes and began brushing our teeth.

Once I was done I rinsed off my face and put on some make up.

I dressed Jax in a little frat boy outfit. it looked so cute. his hair was styles like Niall's he was wearing a green and white striped tank with a green pocket kaki shorts and little vans.

"you look so cute Jax!" I hugged and kissed him.

"He gets it from me. " Niall said entering the room dressed in a white v neck dark wash jeans Nike that look like vans and a Grey jacket.

."Haha sure he does." I put on a maxi dress woth a denim vest and my thong strap sandals.

"you look beautiful." Niall said giving me a kiss.

"thank you. You don't look bad either." I gave him a kiss back.

"Hey Jax I need to talk to you" Niall said picking up Jaxston.

"what's up dad." Jax replied.

"wow your growing up your already saint what's up " He started tickling Jax making him laugh and scream.

"I'm going on tour again." Niall sod once the two of then calmed down.

Jax sighed.

"it's okay dad I'll always be right here."

Jax pointed to Nialls chest referring to his heart.

"I love you."

"I love you to daddy." Jax gave Niall a hug and left the room.

i walked over to the door and closed it.

"Niall I have to tell you something. "

"okay but me let me go first. can you believe that UNION J is going on tour with us that's crazy.! Hah so what did you want to say?"Niall said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"A while ago... I kissed George." I didnt want to tell but I had to I rather tell him than have him find out on his own.

"you what?" Niall said.

"it was an accident-"

"How was it an accident did you two trip and lock lips. " He backfired.

"Don't get mad at me at least I told you. Don't you remember the time I found out about you and that other girl! remember Niall that why we broke up the first time.WHY IS THAT WHEN YOU DO SOMTHING YOU WANT ME TO FOR GIVE YOU BUT WHEN I DO IT ITS ALL TERRIBLE! " I'm not gonna lie I was the one who started yelling.

"DARCY I THOUGHT WE PUT THAT BEHIND US! I LOVE TO YOU AND WE HAVE A FAMILY BUT YOU HAD BE STUPID AND KISS SOME OTHER GUY !" Niall stood up and started yelling.

"Yeah I'm the stupid one." I wispered. While running out the room to get My son.

"You okay Darc?" My dad asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said picking up Jax using my hair to hide the few tears that started pooling around my eyes. 

I step outside to get to my Car. Paprazzi everuwhere.

"Darcy why does Jaxston have brow haor and Niall have blonede?" the guy asked flashing pictures.

"Nialls natural hair is brown dummy ." I said while I kept walking.

I place Jax in the car. then I got in.

"wow someone's having a bad day." a pap responded. I just ignored them.

I understand why Niall was upset but he didn't have to make me feel so bad.

"mommy what's wrong." I shook my head and took a deep breath. I don't want Jax to ever see me cry.

I turn around giving him a big smile.

"nothing buddy." He gave me a small still worried smile. and looked out his window.

I drove Jax to Cher's house because I had an interview.  I hate these things because people want to interview me for my name not who I am.

Once I reach the station there's paprazzi everywhere. crowding my car.

"Darcy Darcy!" a man screamed

I slid on my sun glasses before the camera lights could blind me.

"Darcy where's you kid. it's like your never with him. mm bad parenting!" okay tgat set me off.

I turned around. The noise had died dien one thr man said that. I took off my sunglasses and walked over to him.

"Listen here I'm a fucking good mom. I'm with Jax 24/7 seven. I woukd be the one talking about bad parenting because I bet if you have kids the never see you cause your all up in my business. And do t you ever bring up my son in anything again. you don't know shit. I'm a damn good mom. And if you ever bring Jax up again I will so help me god- beat the shit out you. I never bring in public because the shit you guys do and say it scares him. He's old enough and smart enough to understand that were being followed but they way you guys run up to us is crazy." I took a moment to catch my breath. I then realized who I was talking to. It was My mom's friend. his daughter ran away. "and at least I know where my child is."

I put my sunglasses back on. I knew I hit him right where it hurts.

Once I was ready to on the set for the interview I got a text from niall.

"wow you went off today I see."

then a link to the video of me yelling at the paprazzi popped up.

"Up next is the amazing Darcy styles." the hostess said before going to commercial.