Chapter 5

Once I walk out of the Lou i couldn't find the boys anywhere.i sat in the lounge on a bean bag chair waiting for twenty minutes. I huffed and texted Harry.

W'here are you guys?' I didn't get a respond right way. I got up and walked out of the studio. I was bombed with paparazzi. I slid on my sunglasses to block the flashing lights.

I kept walking but I was getting pretty annoyed cause the kept tripping me I look around for the Starbucks sign. I tuned to talk another step but.

Smack

I feel. Just great. I heard a man." Back up give her room." He bent down to help me.

"Thank you." I got up.

"No problem." He said I kept walking like nothing even happened I reAched Starbucks but paparazzi were blocking he entrance,

"Can I walk.?" I was trying to get through."can I walk." They finally move out the way." Thank you," "move let her through," I look to see the same man before. I mouth the words 'thank you' and walk inside. Thank god it wasn't busy,

I walk up to the counter.

"Hi how may help you,?" A cute guy flashed me a smile. I blushed,"hi um can I get a passion fruit tea." I smiled

He winked. "Comming right up."

I waited damn how old was he wasn't young but he was like 18. He came back with my tea.

"Hey sorry I never got your name.?" I grined. "Oh my name is George." " I like that name." He chuckled. " hope you like your tea like you like my name." I let out a laugh.' George smiled "to cheesy." I nodded " no boy at all." I heard my phone go off.

"We were in recording booth. Where are you babe?" Harry texted me.

"Starbucks." I texted him back and put my phone up. I look back at george." Sorry." I smiled. "Your Darcy styles arnt you?" "Yeah I guess you could say that."I laughed. We both laughed. "DARCY.!!!" Oh god Louis. "Hi Louis. "Oh my boys look Darcy has a boyfriend. Already." ."what! Louis he's not my boyfriend." I look at George. "Sorry." " it's fine." He chuckled. " haha well I hope I see you again. I waved by to George.

"He's seems nice." Zayn said in silence behind me

"Ugh god Zayn don't scare me like that.."

"We'll i say Darcy here can do better." I look at Niall who made the comment.

I know what Niall ment he was cute and funny. I'm not going to lie I have a crush on him. To bad for me. One hes to old. Two my dad may not allow it three it could make the band look bad and four he dosnt feel the same way about me.