chapter 24

Darcy's POV

I was really without telling Harry for my dad about me and Niall, but he has a point and I rather tell him now then have him find out and have drama start in the band.

" Niall decided im going to tell him and you stay here he most likely wont get mad with me and not rip your face off."

He turned his head to me.

"what? no.-"

"im telling him or we're done Niall.!"

I really didn't mean to yell at him but I gave it away by smiling after what I said. I smirked know or should I say hoping we wouldn't break our relationship now. Niall narrowed his eyes towards me.

"Fine." he sighed but a smirk forming on his lips.

I walked in the door in going down to my dads I knocked on the door and waited for him to open it.

"Hey Darcy." Harry greeted me at the door with no shirt. oh god the things- NO DARCY HE'S YOUR DAD AND YOUR WITH NIALL! Right Harry's my dad.

"hey dad can talk to you." he let me in the room and closed the door.

"whats up sweetheart." he smiled.

"Well I really like this guy and he likes me but hes 19. and were really close."

"Aww my little Darcy likes a lad." He cooed."How close are you guys?"

"like we kissed close..." I trailed off."but if we were to start to dating would you be upset?"

"No at all age dosnt matter you really like that or this person go for it." he gave off his fanouse smile.

"so whats the lads name?"

oh god.

NIALL'S POV

IM not going to like but I felt like I was going to piss me pants when Darcy walked out of the room. I had so many thoughts about how she was going to tell him and he was going to react. I was freaking out big time.

Harrys POV

"So whats the lads name?" I smiled at Darcy.

she looked down letting her hair cover her face.

"Niall. " she replied.

WHAT NIALL KISSED MY DAUGHTER.

I was pissed off but I wasnt going to Darcy see that I was. I smiked at her.

"well then." I reached in ny pocket and gave her some money.

"You and go out and have fun with Waliyha and Paul will be woth you guys and Zayn will drop Waliyha off."

with you.

"okay. " she looked happy. She was abou to walk out the room but turned about around and ran to me.

"thanks dad." she hugged me. then she was gone. I watched from my widow to see the car take off.

I walked over to Niall's room. I was going to beat the shit out him.  or at least I want to.

Nialls pov

I was chilling on the bed then

"NIALL!" Harry came bargging in towards me.

ahhhhh I hope toy like this chapter I have to get ready for school to morrow ugh but tthanks you so much for all you support and comments. love you guys.