chapter 49

Thank you guys for being so patient! okay enjoy the story :).

"Listen here Darcy," Nialls arms extended to the wall by my shoulders so I couldn't go anywhere. He sent chills down my spine as he started to speak.

"your not taking him away from me. I'm not going to let my son experience your child hood. you will not keep me from seeing him."

"Niall liste-"

"No I will not listen. you listen we will never have this Conversation again. You will not take him away from me."

I nodded. I was actually really sacred at this point. iv never seen this side of Niall and it scared me me shitless.

"I'm sorry." I felt tears fill my eyes.

I was actually speech less right now, I didn't know what to say.

Nialls arms feel to his side and. I slid away to go in the room with me and Jax.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●○○○○

"Princess open the door please.? Niall knocked on the door.

It had been a few hours since our argument. I got up and opened the door.

Niall stood there his eyes were red and he looked tired. I hated seeing him this way. It was silent for a few seconds then I hugged him. i didn't want to talk. I just  wanted to hug him.

(time jump Jax is 1 year old and he can talk and stuff)

"Mommy we see  daddy today?" Jax asked from he backseat as I was driving.

"yeah baby we get to see daddy today." I looked up at the review mirror to see his face light up. He looked just like Niall except for the blonde hair. Niall was on tour and we get to see him today

We pulled up to the airport and I found a parking spot

"mommy why do those people always follow us?"

Jax pointed to the Flashing lights and paprazzi running towards us.

I unbuckled my seat belt grabbed my sunglasses .

"because they love daddy and they want to see you." I walked over to his side and unbuckled his seat and stuff. I picked him up and carried him to the entrance of the airport. I tried walking fast because Jaxston is Closter phobic like Niall.

They followed and started asking questions.

"How are you? is this your son?" I only answered answered a few while walking.

"I'm good thank you.  Yes  this my son." I reached the font and the boys security help the paprazzi back.

I set Jax down. And played with his hair

"Hey baby you okay? " I asked him.

He nodded. "where's daddy?"

I laughed and stood up "he's conming"

we walked pasted everything a d went tried hank his the gate the boys were at.

"Jax are you hungery?"

"yes but I want to see daddy first." He looked around trying to look for Niall.

"you sure." He just nodded and we took our seat.

"oh my god it's Jax and Darcy!" a few girls screamed. I looked over at them and smiled and waved.

"DADDY!" Jax got up and ran over to Niall to who just got off the plane.

I watched as Niall picked up Jax and hugged him.

"Hey buddy!" He looked at Jax.

"Dad!" I got up and walked over to Harry.

"Hey you" He hugged me back.

"How was tour." I asked.

"it was amazing our fans are increadabke!" He laughed.

"wow no hug for me cool." Niall kissed my cheeck.

"Hey Niall." I laughed.

"Hey you got so big." Harry bent down to give Jax a high five.

"Hey im going to hang out with Gemma and Cara I love you and I will see you later. " Harry kissed me good by and hugged Niall and jax.

"so what's up. " Niall asked.

"nothing much Jax getting older."  I pouted.

"Daddy when do we see Theo and uncle Greg?" Jax asked jumping up and down.

"Soon buddy it's a suprise." Niall laughed.

*I k kw I'm sorry it's short and probably sucks but yeah. go check my other story!  Thank you guys for all your support and everything you have done for me. you guys are the best I remember when I first started writing this story I though it would su sur and wouldn't get any reads bit it did and thank you all for that. go check out my other story if your not doing anything.