chapter 30

I went to bathroom hosptial to answer the call.

"Hello?" my voice cracked again.

"Darcy," It was Niall, "im so sorry I can explain-"

I cut him off. "Its okay." I knew he could hear me start to to cry. "Just dont call me again okay?" I hung up and leaded back on the wall slidibg down putting my head on my arms.

how could he do that I actually liked him and he went and did this and then Amy shes such a backstabber. Niall was my first boyfriend and he kissed her like I didnt even exsit.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

We signed my mom out the hospital and she said she was going to stay In America and vist some of her family. But me and Cher went backto England. And I was now at a new hotel with the boys.

"Darcy!" everyone hugged me when I entered the room. "WE MISSED YOU!"

I laughed. "I was gone for only like 12 hours,"

Then I noticedd Niall.

"Im going to go to my room. Where is it?"

"Ill show you." Niall said leading the way.

NIALLS POV.

I showed her to her room, I hope Harry dosnt find out cause it he does I will be dead.

"Can we talk?" I was hoping she would say yes.

I watch her sit on her bed.

"sure." she sighed.

"Look im really sorry and she kissed me with out warning! she my bed friends girlfriend. I would never do that to him or you. I love you not her.

I said it. I love you

"can you please for give me inever ment to hurt you you are my best mates daughter."

"Just please for give me." I wanted to cry right now.

"ill think about it."

I went over to her and hugged her. my tore to pieces she didnt hug me back.

"Niall you were my first boyfriend I dont know how to handel all this."

I nodded my head still hugging her.

"NIALL FUCKING HORAN!"  me and Darcy both jump back. shit.  Then ...

"HARRY WAIT STOP!" That was Zayn.

The door busted open.

Harry ran and shoved me to the wall grabbing by my shirt.

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU!" Haryy yelled in my face. 

HEY GUYS SORRY I5 TOOK SO LONG FOR AND UPDATE BUT I WASNT GOING OT DO ITTILL I. GOT MORE VOTES BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER BUT JUST KNOW MORE DRAMA IS BOUND TO HAPPEN!

Will Niall and darcy get back together. 

10+ votes and +5 comment till next update.