chapter 20

We both jumped back. Waiting quietly for the footsteps to pass by my room door.

"Darcy I felt it again. I know you did to cause you didnt pull back." Niall explained.

he was right I felt like the ibside of my body was on fire. It felt so right kissing Niall.

"I felt it to." I wispered. "umm what does this make us I see you everyday and we cant just act like theres nothing between us."

"I know Darc, im going to go get packing and think about it you should think about it to." Niall kissed me one last time and left the room.

I walked into my bathroom peelibg off my clothes letting them fall to the floor. I turned the water on hot because I was freezing for some reason. I steped in the shower and let the hot water run over my body. I diped my hair into the water so I could wash it. as I shampooed my hair went from staight to curly. I usaly keep my hair straight but I decided to to give it a break from heat.

I rinsed out the shampoo and conditioner and steped out of the shower and threw on some sweatpants and a white v-neck.

I walked over to my closet  to find my outfit I was going to wear tomorrow because out flight leaves at like 3 im the freaking morning.

I grabed the suitecases my dad brought me on my bed and opened it. these were my bags. I found a not from cher in it saying to have fun on tour and shell come visit me. all my bags were here spead out in my bed my grey vicortia secret buffle bad with studs, my galaxy print victoria secret, my three peice luggage set, and a nike one.I threw in some shirts pants sweatpants sweatshirts,shoes,my toothbrush,hair products,tampon s and pads. my curler and straighter.

Now i went to my closet and found out my fit for tomorrow I dodnt want to get all dressed up because it was going to be early6 and I guessing we are going to have a long plane ride.

I picked a pair of dark washed distressed jeans, my LA girl musle tee, a vest jacked my black studded vans and a studded beanie. I packed a carry on back just in case. it was a lepoard pribt backpack.

outfit and luggage-

http://www.polyvore.com/airport/set?id=98351521

I layed back in bed I realized we have to walke up exta early to pick up Waliyha.  I turned so I layed on my stomach.

I cloed my eyes to try and get some sleep. I was about to drift off till I felt a dip in my bed.